Christmas Reading for ARRSEholes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Dec 4, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought you might like a heads up on some books to settle down with during the 12 days of Yule..

For my fellow Canuckistanis:
    The Official NHL 2004-2005 Yearbook...274 blank unpaginated sheets nicely spiral bound, with a complimentary pen in your favourite team's colouirs/logo. Great for jotting down your hockey-related memories from the current season..oh..wait...

For My American Cousins: The Jumbo Iraqi Maze Book...Fun filled puzzle book with mind challenging mazes and labyriths for all the ' coaltion of the willing ' enthusiasts. You will be able to enjoy hours of fun trying to figure out exit strategies...

For the Arrses at Home: A great tome for those layabouts who want to cocoon in the walk-up behind the fish shop with a bag of crisps and a warm brew..The Incr - Edible History of Obesity: A large print coffee-flavoured coffee table book with tons of easily digestible information..Also available in mocha or almond crunch...

And for the Rest of the Bunch: something to take your paranoic minds off Global Warming, the coming Nuclear Holocaust, Al Quaeda/Taliban resurgence, the Collapse of the Middle East and the African AIDS cricis:

The A-Z Encylcopedia of Animal Viruses: A dazzling array of diseases that can be transmitted from your pet/farm animal/dinner to you.. More fun than a barrel of Monkey Pox.. just the thing for your favourite animal lover, MDN or Corp...

2. The only thing I'll be reading is the TV Times with a crate of lager nearby and the TV remote at hand. Humbug!!

3. Knew there was something I had to do. Reminder: learn to read.