Christmas Pressies ...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll start with this ....

IMG_20171225_163053159.jpg

Come on, let's see your most odd/useless/unwelcome gifts....

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Ok, I'll bite. What is it?
A "storm glass". Apparently it's supposed to predict the weather with some sort of suspension of crystals.

My other half said "where shall we put this", which made me smirk.

I think it's an old fashioned weather predictor but I'm not sure how the kind shown is supposed to work.

IMG_20171225_135655.jpg

Wife got me this...
IMG_20171225_135752.jpg

If she had looked at the shelf she could have Saved some dosh.
I haven't told her.
Didn't have the heart.

I also got another copy of a knight of the seven kingdoms to go with the one I bought weeks ago and she was with me and another copy of Johnny Cash greatest hits.

Last edited:
D3FB21CC-A994-41BF-9DEE-DB84A5ADB917.jpeg
A "storm glass". Apparently it's supposed to predict the weather with some sort of suspension of crystals.

Scary, I just received a thermometer along the same lines, only a matter of time before I knock it over......

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I also got another copy of a knight of the steven kingdoms to go with the one I bought weeks ago and she was with me and another copy of Johnny Cash greatest hits.
I'll have the Johnny Cash. Ta.

(PS. No cash jokes before you start).

Did it fit?

I also got another copy of a knight of the steven kingdoms to go with the one I bought weeks ago and she was with me and another copy of Johnny Cash greatest hits.
How would you describe her because of this?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I also got a kit which allows me to "create my own unique moonscape with a variety of cacti". Because cacti really grow on the moon don't they? :wtf:

ugly

LE
I got some nice Johnny Cash LPs and CDs, a very happy teddy bear!

Latest Threads