• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Christmas Presents

Well it's a little early but the first round of Secret Santa presents have just been exchanged in my office and I am now the proud owner of a camoflage pattern rubber duck. I think that pretty much proves that TA_Sig > You.

So what did you get for Christmas?

The_Sloping_Wire said:
I got promoted. No doubt my ridiculously huge pay packet will all be spent on clothes for Mrs Slopes. :evil:
We discussed this yesterday, you got promoted because you got 30secs slower on your BPFA.

Christmas has already cost me a 5* hotel stay and a couple of plane flights-better be worth it.

I bought myself 10 pints of stella and a hangover. It's not all about receiving though (fnaah) and I gave a chunky bird a night of scintillating conversation about my favourite subject - Bukkake. She'd never heard about it and in my p1ssed state I tried to 'recruit' her. I made a pass at her around midnight and she positively recoiled. said I was a lovely guy but I'm a little strange and she thinks I need help "you know, like, professional help." In response I burped and blew it in her face, that teached her.

Another party in the mess tonight! Bring it on sister!

RTFQ said:
I bought myself 10 pints of stella and a hangover. It's not all about receiving though (fnaah) and I gave a chunky bird a night of scintillating conversation about my favourite subject - Bukkake. She'd never heard about it and in my p1ssed state I tried to 'recruit' her. I made a pass at her around midnight and she positively recoiled. said I was a lovely guy but I'm a little strange and she thinks I need help "you know, like, professional help." In response I burped and blew it in her face, that teached her.

Another party in the mess tonight! Bring it on sister!
and did she eventually consent to receiving a "Camden Facepack"?

I got a hand massager in the shape of a breast that sits on my desk....v addictive but you cant beat the real thing :wink:

i'd like a new rampant rabbit please (delux edition)
lots of silk underwear, not satin please cos thats for chavs and people who shop in woolworths
silver jewellry, not gold, although white gold and platinum are VERY acceptable (again..... think little kylie in her sovereign rings from argos, not a look i wish to acheive)
a new man, good looking with a big "stick" as current is about to get his p45

i've been a very good girl all year, nay angelic all year, some may say saintly even, and i'd like to be more of a bad girl this year santa, and i think the rabbit and silk may just help in that department.

thank you

oh and i'm still waiting on my dive to the titanic and the trip into orbit from that site with the lords and lady thing on it

cheers :D

Latest Threads