Christmas Post

Don't get stressed yet, just reading my grandfather's diary from WWII and he was recieving letters dated Christmas day in late March....;)

Pyramid said:
Well folks any problems with the mail this Christmas, delays, missing or are you happy.
:? Surley if you are that bothered about the mail you've read the "BFPO Postal System" thread! You'll find most your answers posted there.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sorry Pyramid. I must have missed the part that told us what newspaper you worked for. Can you repeat it please?

Legs said:
Sorry Pyramid. I must have missed the part that told us what newspaper you worked for. Can you repeat it please?
Queue comedy indignant pantomime reply “oh no I’m not!!” (despite having one post and asking a leading question)

We’ll happily slag off most sectors of the Army on this site without prompting thank you - so kindly fuck off!!

Pyramid said:
Well folks any problems with the mail this Christmas, delays, missing or are you happy.
Why not send a customer satisfaction survey to all the BFPO customers.

As I'm guessing you are involved with the system somewhere. CR points? I did a survey on ARRSE and..........?

:twisted:

General Melchett said:
Pyramid said:
Why not send a customer satisfaction survey to all the BFPO customers.

As I'm guessing you are involved with the system somewhere. CR points? I did a survey on ARRSE and..........?

:twisted:
It did feck all....they promoted you out of sympathy.

Now i just need a bit of sympathy myself :(