Christmas Post

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Pyramid, Jan 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well folks any problems with the mail this Christmas, delays, missing or are you happy.

2. Surely you mean, 'last christmas', or do you post your cards in January for December?

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Maybe this thread got lost in the mail, and has only just arrived :D

4. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Don't get stressed yet, just reading my grandfather's diary from WWII and he was recieving letters dated Christmas day in late March....;)

5. :? Surley if you are that bothered about the mail you've read the "BFPO Postal System" thread! You'll find most your answers posted there.

6. Yep, still fecking waiting for stuff, same as last year :evil:

7. Sorry Pyramid. I must have missed the part that told us what newspaper you worked for. Can you repeat it please?

8. And you work for ………….The Royal Mail?

9. Queue comedy indignant pantomime reply “oh no I’m not!!” (despite having one post and asking a leading question)

We’ll happily slag off most sectors of the Army on this site without prompting thank you - so kindly fuck off!!

10. I appreciate it’s jingoistic and royalist editorials but it hasn’t changed its name. Its still 'Daily'.

11. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Why not send a customer satisfaction survey to all the BFPO customers.

As I'm guessing you are involved with the system somewhere. CR points? I did a survey on ARRSE and..........?

:twisted:

12. It did feck all....they promoted you out of sympathy.

Now i just need a bit of sympathy myself :(