Christmas Number One?

I don't know about the christmas number 1 , but I can guarentee that my christmas numbr 2 will burst out of my backside and splatter the toilet lid, as it does every year.
Still, it give the Misses something to moan about.

Something by whoever wins the X Idol or whatever the fcuk Cowell is plugging at the moment.

hairyarse2 said:
I don't know about the christmas number 1 , but I can guarentee that my christmas numbr 2 will burst out of my backside and splatter the toilet lid, as it does every year.
I think this was in the Viz profanisaurus - as you push yourself away from the table for your post-Christmas dinner tolly, prior to getting off your chair you state to those present "There Will Be Blood". Not in a "guess what DVD I got for Christmas" kind of way, in a much more horribe way than that... :santa:

Edited for shoite spelling

George_Boots said:
hairyarse2 said:
I think this was in the Viz profanisaurus - as you push yourself away from the table for your post-Christmas dinner tolly, prior to getting off your chair you state to those present "There Will Be Blood". Not in a "guess what DVD I got for Christmas" kind of way, in a much more horribe way than that... :santa:

Edited for shoite spelling
OH SH1T!!! Send for KENNY(AUST MOVIE)