Christmas Message from the Leader of HM Opposition

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Glad_its_all_over, Dec 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I thought nick clegg was leader of the opposition?
  2. Words. Labour are good at words.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I hope he never gets to be Prime Minister. We've suffered a host of embarrassing people in my lifetime. Can you imagine Milliband having a round of Vodka shots with Putin after some summit or other (see what I did there?) :-D

I cringe just thinking about the arm wrestling defeat in the hot tub after, with Ed lit hoping his way through hith excuthes.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I wish Labour and its supporters would just crawl up and die.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. He really is a tosser isn't he?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RWACs Christmas Message to HM Leader of the Opposition, **** off you hypocritical ****.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Funny use of the word and to start a sentence. Very steinbeck.

And blow your nose before you give me a Christmas message, Cock.
  8. Well done for actually opening it, personally I couldn't face doing that so early in the morning.
  9. Ughhhhhh you made me go to a Labour website and now I feel dirty.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. That smell of smoke must be the bearings on Kier Hardy's grave burning out.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Dear Armed Forces.
    Sorry we sent you off to two wars on a peacetime budget. But you see you don't vote for us unlike T'Unions or those on Welfare. So we didn't spend any of the Trillions of cash we borrowed from other people on you.

But my Dad says thanks. Backing the wrong dictator in 1939 he was thankful for you lot keeping that nasty Hitler chappie off his back. Not thankful enough to actually join as he was too busy writing what he thought Stalin wanted to hear. But nevertheless thankful the Waffen SS weren't popping round to his place in Islington/Highgate for Tea and Biccies.

Anyhow must dash. I've got to cook the Organic Nut Cutlet and Lesbian Fair Trade Collective Sprouts for our non-denominational Winter festival.

• Like Like x 11

12. This deserves much wider distribution.
  13. Are we talking about the same Dad?

14. I'm guessing he didn't join until after 22 June, 1941.