Christmas is almost here like it or not. Reply unnecessary.

I would like to take a moment to wish all ALL ARRSERS, bar none, especially serving men and women out there and those due to go, a really great Christmas. All the very best to you and yours from me and mine.

Monty.

No replies necessary, but please feel to take the plss. I am bottom left spoiling it again.

Edited to add: Add your Christmas greeting or comment here if you wish. :D

Oh I was expecting a poll.

I vote 'Not'.

K

Kirkz

Monty417 said:
I would like to take a moment to wish all ALL ARRSERS, bar none, especially serving men and women out there and those due to go, a really great Christmas. All the very best to you and yours from me and mine.

Monty.
If there's no bar I'm not coming :(

Kirkz said:
Monty417 said:

Monty.

My daughter says 'that's a pity..oh well!'

Monty417 said:
Kirkz said:
Monty417 said:

Monty.

Is that her with the windchime tits?

auscam said:
Monty417 said:
Kirkz said:
Monty417 said:

Monty.

Is that her with the windchime tits?
Yes mate, she takes after me.

K

Kirkz

Monty417 said:
Kirkz said:
Monty417 said:

Monty.

Well at least I now have a pic to thrap one off over :D
Things are looking up :wink: