Christmas Guns

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by naguere, Dec 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd sooner get a rifle for Christmas than a bunch of ******* socks.

• Like Like x 5
  2. My missus bought me a ****-off great Benelli 10-shot semi-auto for Christmas this year. So I'm ready for both Winter pigeon and the collapse of civilisation.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Christmas 86 loved it until Blair made me get rid of it S & W 745

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thats a cracking looking rifle, loving the bull barrel! what sort of range are you getting on that bad boy?

6. SLR Parade sling is a bit gay though!

7. Nope..

I can remember getting my first "Diana" air gun for Christmas...

...still got it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Same here age 10, BSA Buccaneer swapped for a Meteor the next xmas. I also got my 1st Bow and after that I was lost to Toxophily.

9. My first real firearm was a single shot .22 Cooey which I got for Christmas when I was 11. Took out quite a few grouse, and rabbits with it. The stock was too small for me after a few years, but I remember it fondly.

10. Is this supposed to be a bad thing? If so why? should I ever get a functioning MKIII Lee-Enfield off santa Im pretty sure Id piss my pants in glee

11. If I got a fully working MKIII for this Christmas the workshy lazy **** next door and his rancid ******* fat wife and screaming Inbreed kids would not see Boxing day alive........but yes It would be a top gift... :eek:)

Guess I'll just need to get real and look happy with the aftershave and socks.......

• Like Like x 1
  12. I can remember begging my dad for one of those. In the end (after about 6 years) I got a BSA meteor.

13. Bayonet or charged magazine of .303 to fufill your ultimate christmas present. Although if i handed you a winning lotto ticket couldnt you upsticks to Buchanan Castle.

14. Now there is a though.... :eek:) and of course Merry Crimbo Tigger me old chum..hope you had a good one.....