Christmas Guns

I'd sooner get a rifle for Christmas than a bunch of ******* socks.

Thats a cracking looking rifle, loving the bull barrel! what sort of range are you getting on that bad boy?
SLR Parade sling is a bit gay though!

My first real firearm was a single shot .22 Cooey which I got for Christmas when I was 11. Took out quite a few grouse, and rabbits with it. The stock was too small for me after a few years, but I remember it fondly.

S

swampmonster

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? If so why? should I ever get a functioning MKIII Lee-Enfield off santa Im pretty sure Id piss my pants in glee
If I got a fully working MKIII for this Christmas the workshy lazy **** next door and his rancid ******* fat wife and screaming Inbreed kids would not see Boxing day alive........but yes It would be a top gift... :eek:)

Guess I'll just need to get real and look happy with the aftershave and socks.......

If I got a fully working MKIII for this Christmas the workshy lazy **** next door and his rancid ******* fat wife and screaming Inbreed kids would not see Boxing day alive........but yes It would be a top gift... :eek:)

Guess I'll just need to get real and look happy with the aftershave and socks.......
Bayonet or charged magazine of .303 to fufill your ultimate christmas present. Although if i handed you a winning lotto ticket couldnt you upsticks to Buchanan Castle.

S

swampmonster

Now there is a though.... :eek:) and of course Merry Crimbo Tigger me old chum..hope you had a good one.....

Too many brussel sprouts, on reflection the stables courtyard might be more warmer than the castle.

S

swampmonster

For sure......think a roof would be handy..mind you it was good enough for old Hess back in the day :eek:)

Same as Jim24 above. Blair and the wankity ACPO made it impossible for me to keep my little pet:

beretta.jpg

Those adverts scared the shit out of me, I mean the septics are low but I didn't think anyone would stoop to handing weaponry to a gwarr kid!