Christmas Greetings

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by rebel_with_a_cause, Dec 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all Int Corps members, serving and non-serving and anyone who is undecided.

2. Indeed.

Wherever you are.

Serving, ex or contemplating joining.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

3. What like being in the signals? :wink:
  4. Yup, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

5. If the cap fits... and all that.
  6. Indeed, a Merry (and safe) Christmas & New Year to all, especially those on operations in the various sandy places!

On another note, is there anyone else out there who has had enough of Christmas songs on the radio, in shops, lifts and anywhere else. If I hear Noddy Holder telling me "it's christmassss" one more time I'm going to er, sulk, a lot. The only one that I don't mind is the Pogues, especially as it has non-PC overtones now!

A Happy, humbug Christmas to all,

with love,

7. Feliz Navidad a todos!!

:santa: :salut:
  8. S Rozhdestvom Khristovym.
  9. Dirka Dirka Christmas Jihad
  10. A happy Christmas and, hopefully, a peaceful New Year. In our prayers always.
  11. Merry Xmas one and all, even ad astra.
  12. What....?
  13. Sssshhh don't say anything, Perevodchik mentioned him but I think we've got away with it.
  14. and reciprocal seasonal felictations to all interlocutors on these threads.
    Especially wishing a peaceful Christmas to those apart from their families at this time of year.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

G2LB and I will be playing football in no-mans-land on Tuesday 25th
  15. I prefer rugby so shall keep myself in the trenches and shoot your face off if you don't mind...