Christmas Eve TV

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by rebel_with_a_cause, Dec 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just noticed on TMF an All Star Pantomime, with......wait for it..........Leslie Grantham, Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee. Surely they could be done under the Trades Descriptions Act, the only thing thats acurrate is that its a pantomime.

2. LOL, about as good a selection as the majority of ''celebs'' on strictly come dancing...

3. clearly i'm getting old...but i've never seen so much utter cr&p as has been on telly since friday

4. Thank feck for alcohol, without that the last 4 hours would have been unbearable and the thought of another 2 days with the outlaws etc visiting would have caused suicidal tendencies. Thank feck for Dave.

5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

The thing that pi66es me off is that while Dave is not funded by the licence-payer, the Brainless Broadcasting Company is paid a fortune and is just generating sh1t.

Still, I have an un-opened box of West Wing Series 7 which should fill an hour or three [or 20]

Merry Chrimbo ... :D

6. And you Mate, this is Rebel closing down for Chrimo so as not to embarras himself with pished posts.

Bye for know.

Happy New Year

7. I'm looking forward to Blackadders Christmas Carrol :D :santa: Can't beat that.

Apart from that the rest is pish.

8. At least in the 'old' days you could whinge about the same Christmas programmes coming on year after year; now it's the same programme being shown twice or more within the same bloody week!

Now, and I'm a serious foodie and all that but, if I see Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall doing his 10-bird roast once more this week I'm going veggie!

I wont really but you know what I mean.

9. I'm off to the pub to get destroyed. Thankfully I have most of the Sopranos recorded on Sky+, so I've got something decent to watch if push comes to shove.

10. Did you lot not all just see that thing with Kylie on ITV2. Dancers with their arses out. I had a root on.

11. I think I might have a 24othon.

Start at season 1 and work through, pausing only to make the fridge and back :D

See you all about easter :wink:

12. Didn't watch any. Went to see the old man and we spent the day drinking whiskey and watching Gods and Generals and Gettysburg. Christ, those're long films!

13. Only thing I watch every Xmas without fail is the Snowman, still just as magical as when I first watched it as a kid. :D

14. It was posted at 0003 when we were all facing in the right direction.