Christmas drinks, London 3rd December

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Joker62, Oct 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought this would be a good time to hold it as the British Military Tournament is on the same weekend, so a good few Arrsers will be around. Covent Garden for a change has been suggested, loads of pubs/bars, clubs and eateries.

2. Try The Gate, there's a veritable smorgasbord of pubs, clubs, eateries and clunge.

However, it's in Newcastle and therefore OOB to all of you mincing, internet meeting homos.

3. @ Badger Heed, how rude!

That sounds like a great idea Joker, drinkies 3rd December..I'm in, just to decide now...Tournament or Christmas shopping beforehand, hmmmmm decisions decisions.....

4. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

If in London I shalll be there!

5. You ******* gayer. I thought we'd be out trying to smash scutters.

6. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Would love to be out that weekend, but I'm running the GRIM on the Sunday. I might see if I can get out into London town on the Friday for a few beers though.

7. I've nothing planned for that weekend, so hope to make it.

8. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

That is the nicer nickname. Her other name is 'the wife'.

9. You disgust me.

10. Me too,its £30 a ticket.:)

11. **** that! That's 2 pints!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Only for the cheap seats where you can't see anything, I paid £50 for the ones I got, 3 rows back from the front ^^ Show begins at 14:45hrs and lasts for 2 hours so should be in town for around 18:00hrs latest.

13. It'll be Bingo next. I'll be in the pub.

14. *Snigger*I have not looked itwas mac that said they were £30!Tight arse him:)

15. Hope he brings his binos, he'll need them :)