Christmas drinks, London 3rd December

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I thought this would be a good time to hold it as the British Military Tournament is on the same weekend, so a good few Arrsers will be around. Covent Garden for a change has been suggested, loads of pubs/bars, clubs and eateries.

Try The Gate, there's a veritable smorgasbord of pubs, clubs, eateries and clunge.

However, it's in Newcastle and therefore OOB to all of you mincing, internet meeting homos.

@ Badger Heed, how rude!

That sounds like a great idea Joker, drinkies 3rd December..I'm in, just to decide now...Tournament or Christmas shopping beforehand, hmmmmm decisions decisions.....

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Would love to be out that weekend, but I'm running the GRIM on the Sunday. I might see if I can get out into London town on the Friday for a few beers though.

I've nothing planned for that weekend, so hope to make it.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Me too,its £30 a ticket.:)
Only for the cheap seats where you can't see anything, I paid £50 for the ones I got, 3 rows back from the front ^^ Show begins at 14:45hrs and lasts for 2 hours so should be in town for around 18:00hrs latest.

Only for the cheap seats where you can't see anything, I paid £50 for the ones I got, 3 rows back from the front ^^ Show begins at 14:45hrs and lasts for 2 hours so should be in town for around 18:00hrs latest.
*Snigger*I have not looked itwas mac that said they were £30!Tight arse him:)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
*Snigger*I have not looked itwas mac that said they were £30!Tight arse him:)
Hope he brings his binos, he'll need them :)

I wasn't going to tell her about the more expensive ones! Her head wouldn't be able to handle the concept of spending more money.

I guess entertainment is cheaper oop north

I wasn't going to tell her about the more expensive ones! Her head wouldn't be able to handle the concept of spending more money.

I guess entertainment is cheaper oop north
That depends on the entertainment...