Christmas Cunts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Your_Mums_Pal, Jan 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Enjoy.

It gave me several aneurysms.

2. Just goes to show what cunts Apple users are.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I thought they wee complianing because they weren't Apple users due to the lack of iphone thingys
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Was going to bite, then thought better of it.

Two sh*ds!

Sent from my iPhone.
  5. With luck they will all contract bird flu from using each other's iPhone thingy & die in agony.

I blame the Golgafrinchans....
  6. Apart from me trying to get to grips with all the new technology 'stuff'....and I take it the OP had twatter stuff. Are we that far removed from society or should I say family/friends that to broadcast ones angst in such a viseral way. Definately does not bode well for the little princes/princesses when they don't get their own way. Yeah, maybe I'm outta touch with the modern world. *slinks back into 70's*
  7. There's going to be an awful lot of shocked little masters and madams when they get out into the real world and have their first new arsehole torn out with a vengeance. Would be nice to see it happen to some of them... Little shits, the fucking lot of them. Not surprised though. Pampered little fuckers.
    Made oi larrf a lot though. :D

Edited to add: Oddbod, you're right. Should have cleaned those phone handsets a bit more.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I'm not a facebook/twatter user, mate. It was linked on another forum and I pinched it from them. The images have been doing the rounds on reddit and digg and all those types of 'random stuff' sites that people share.It made me incredibly fucking angry when I read it. Thought ARRSE would benefit.Calling your mother a bitch on a public forum, probably shared by family friends, aunties and uncles, for not buying you a poxy computerised toy? Shite.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Some of them need a bloody slap. (I have an iphone and a car and lots of whelk) :)
  10. What nice kids. And to think that my little spoiled brat cried when the starving african commercial came on TV and made me search out a charity box.( luckily the liquor stores are full of 'em ;) Gen dit. She restores my faith in the youth of today.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. And that opposition caused a lot of gas to be used.
  12. I wonder what the little gits would make of my prezzies from mum this year: Two sweatshirts & a kilo of mature Blue Stilton.
  13. I couldn't read past page two of that shit. Really makes my piss boil, I hope they all choke tommorow

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
  14. Mmmm Blue Stilton... Quick, pass the port...
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah they should have wished to be old :)