Christmas crawl. 13/12/14 London. Hole in the wall Waterloo

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
It's that time of year where the nights are getting darker and my thoughts have been drawn to the Christmas crawl. We will of course have to raise a glass to Dragknuckles Dad who died earlier this year.
Right get your names down, venue to be argued about later.

Give a vague idea of a date and location, it can be fiddled with later.

From 10-20 December the Union Jack Club is doing a 3 night package with breakfast included from £135 for a single room or £300 for a double.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Give a vague idea of a date and location, it can be fiddled with later.

From 10-20 December the Union Jack Club is doing a 3 night package with breakfast included from £135 for a single room or £300 for a double.
It's normally first weekend in December I think.

we have a self catering place here that sleeps up to 20 people with Bangor (full of little uni lovelies just waiting to be defiled) and Llandudno just down the road as well as a local pub crawl, I'd be happy to look into the details if its of any interest

20 ARRSErs together? Are you mad?

we have a self catering place here that sleeps up to 20 people with Bangor (full of little uni lovelies just waiting to be defiled) and Llandudno just down the road as well as a local pub crawl, I'd be happy to look into the details if its of any interest

The major flaw in that plan is that its in Wales.

If anyone was unlucky enough to accompany one of the mountain lasses back to her farm on the hill there will be NO rescue attempts and your exsistance will be disavowed

At least I'm safe, Wales isn't wheelchair accessible.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
@dingerr, if the 2nd weekend works better for you, that's the one. Works for me too what with work commitments plus Fwuffy will be able to attend too, Dragknuckle will love that!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
@dingerr, if the 2nd weekend works better for you, that's the one. Works for me too what with work commitments plus Fwuffy will be able to attend too, Dragknuckle will love that!!

First weekend UJC seems pretty full anyway, not looked at the second one. Be nice to see Fwuffy.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Normally, the first weekend is when the British Military Tournament is on but due to Earls Court being up for demolition, it's obviously not on this year. So, shall we go firm for weekend of 11/12?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Normally, the first weekend is when the British Military Tournament is on but due to Earls Court being up for demolition, it's obviously not on this year. So, shall we go firm for weekend of 11/12?

Fine by me I'll be even more full of Christmas cheer by then.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fine by me I'll be even more full of Christmas cheer by then.

I really do hope that's not a euphemism!! Mind, you could get to visit the new "improved" IWM :D

Latest Threads