Christmas Crap !!! Prezzies

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by DesktopCommando, Nov 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok Im now looking to buy my family stuff for Chrimbo, yes got all the proper stuff to get them, but we all get the little item's the small funny stuff, so after years of almost getting the same stuff, what I need is more ideas, but good ones :)

the floor is yours

2. An excellent read for any aspiring horse person

[​IMG]

3. got a link ?

4. I got my daughter/son-in-law edible undies from Hawkins Bazaar last Christmas, look on their faces was priceless :)

5. You bought your own daughter edible underwear?? Are you a bit wierd?

Or is your familly very "close"??

6. Not weird, just got a sense of humour :)

7. No, just Austrian.

8. Here you go mukker
    Linky

9. If you're in London, then try Pollock's Toy Museum Shop (can't find it on line). Woolies exists again on-line and may be worth a visit - I miss that shop (esp as this week's shopping list included children's wellies and an alien outfit).

10. My wife got me shite last year - a fecking lumberjack shirt and an ab trainer.

To get her back she is getting this (Cure for farting in bed):

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/cure-for-farting-in-bed.html

Can't wait to see her little face as she opens this in front of the whole extended family (Everyone is at our house this year) and has to explain why she has been bought it!!! Hehehe!!

E_C

11. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Apart from the usual smellies, I have got my wife This for Christmas. She is always complaining that I talk about poo, so now she can play with it.

12. I bought a couple of whoopee cushions last year (about £1.50 each) and the oldies and youngies had a brilliant laugh with them. :D

13. I got that cheaper on the book people website.