Christmas Charity Auction - Combat Stress - Welsh Whisky - ends 21/11/2020

DSJ

LE
Thank you all for the tech support.

C0ck shots pictures of the whisky have been sent to @Grownup_Rafbrat along with a bit of info about the whisky for the auction. Happy bidding!

Awol

LE
As the plaudits are being dished out, I’d like to give an honorary mention to @Spec-op1989 who last Christmas sent me a couple of gifts. The whiskey was superb, but a separate gift of £30 cash was nicked by my so called flat mate at the veterans project..... a lowlife of some pedigree, who smoked dope incessantly, grassed me up to the management for leaving my washing up to drip dry instead of drying them immediately with the non-existent tee-towels. That got me a written warning with threat of eviction after having been there for only two weeks. Then, when I went home for Christmas, he stole my mail and spec-op’s gift. Utter scum.

But anyway, please raise your glasses to spec-op1989, another Arrser of distinction.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thank you all for the tech support.

C0ck shots pictures of the whisky have been sent to @Grownup_Rafbrat along with a bit of info about the whisky for the auction. Happy bidding!
I shall start a new auction thread later.

Wait out.

Breakfast bacon has to be sizzled.

As the plaudits are being dished out, I’d like to give an honorary mention to @Spec-op1989 who last Christmas sent me a couple of gifts. The whiskey was superb, but a separate gift of £30 cash was nicked by my so called flat mate at the veterans project..... a lowlife of some pedigree, who smoked dope incessantly, grassed me up to the management for leaving my washing up to drip dry instead of drying them immediately with the non-existent tee-towels. That got me a written warning with threat of eviction after having been there for only two weeks. Then, when I went home for Christmas, he stole my mail and spec-op’s gift. Utter scum.

But anyway, please raise your glasses to spec-op1989, another Arrser of distinction.
I agree.
Fair play to @Spec-op1989 he did PM me in regards to Awol.
Top bloke. Very generous of him to do what he did

We need an ARRSE Good Egg thread.

IMG-20201125-WA0011.jpg

Thank you very much @ste14w and @Charlie4 .

Much appreciated

It's my drinks cabinet. Alas, I'm no Lord @Ravers .
Very nice.
Thanks to Charlie4 for donating and getting it to you so promptly.
It's well deserved, and I know that you're going to enjoy it, so I won't bother saying I hope you enjoy it ;)

Ah, but you have got a cabinet, all mines in a cupboard in the kitchen!

Nice looking bit of wood that is.
Made in Hong Kong around 1991. That's just the top, it opens out and the bottom tray is cut to shape to take certain bottles of spirits. Glasses holders etc behind doors on the sides as well.

Latest Threads