Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer

Awol

LE
You soppy lot. What a fantastic act of generosity by those concerned.

All I can say is that @Old Stab deserves every drop of the prize. Totally unprompted he picked me up out of the gutter when I needed help the most and I will be eternally grateful.

To all concerned.... thank you, Arrse at its very, very best.

You soppy lot. What a fantastic act of generosity by those concerned.

All I can say is that @Old Stab deserves every drop of the prize. Totally unprompted he picked me up out of the gutter when I needed help the most and I will be eternally grateful.

To all concerned.... thank you, Arrse at its very, very best.
Where's that tenner you owe me.

To be fair, a year ago Awol was on the brink of leaving hospital and being a hobo in the woods... I said HOBO NOT HOMO....

Behave in the cheap seats FFS. A little hand up and he's turning into a ******* pikey with his van conversion.... I've created a monster.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
To be fair, a year ago Awol was on the brink of leaving hospital and being a hobo in the woods... I said HOBO NOT HOMO....

Behave in the cheap seats FFS. A little hand up and he's turning into a ******* pikey with his van conversion.... I've created a monster.
Where did you put that hand up exactly?

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sobriety and sense?
When has that stopped you?
Harsh but fair. However my lovely husband does need attention sometimes! He's walking the dog at present, so I have a few spare minutes, but I really think tomorrow morning will be better for auction action ;-)

DSJ

LE
@Grownup_Rafbrat if you're happy to do so I can post the pictures here and then you can copy/past and add the wording as appropriate?

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Can some kind soul can teach me how to send pictures of the bottle directly to @Grownup_Rafbrat ? My tech fu has given up...
I will pm you my email address. You can't attach pictures to PMs. Apparently because naughty arrsers send rude pics of themselves to arrse maidens.

Latest Threads