Christmas Charity Auction - Combat Stress - Op Nimrod pics - ends 8th December 1700 UK time

.511 is equal to 13mm apparently (google told me) so £13.

Just to clarify, there are two auction lots, each containing the three images, signed by Robin Horsfall.

Costume moustaches are not included ;-)
I did worry about the PERSEC of those in the middle (group) photo, but - with the passing years, and - now that the fashion for the mustache seems to have passed, no-one would recognise them anyway ;) .

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I did worry about the PERSEC of those in the middle (group) photo, but - with the passing years, and - now that the fashion for the mustache seems to have passed, no-one would recognise them anyway ;) .

It's really not done to refer to saint Diana's late moustache you know!

I can, however, scribble over your face with a marker pen if you wish though that costs extra.

Now get bidding. :)

scots_wahey

Old-Salt
Seeing as I worked for the bloke in picture 2 kneeling at the RHS I'll bid £22.00 for lot 1 - hopefully he will autograph it for me in the future (if I win)...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Surprisingly little interest considering the multitude who were present on that day on the balcony.

Come on you lot, I know how much you want these historic photos, personally signed by your best mate Robin.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm having a mong moment here.

Apart from being individually signed, lot 1 and lot 2 are the same, so I reckon the easiest way to settle this business is one set of photos to the highest bidder and one set to the second highest.

@Grownup_Rafbrat does this make sense?

Anyway, stump up people - it's a clearance sale :-D

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Ding Ding!

Move along the balcony. Standing room only!

Any more interest in these sexy snaps? A perfect Christmas gift for the significant Walter in your life. :-D

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The hammer is down, and the auction has now ended. Thank you for your bids, and the entertainment value that came with them.

Trying to untangle the various bids, I've come up with:

Top bidder £12.70 @Just_plain_you
Second highest bidder £9.00 @theoriginalphantom .

If I've got that wrong, please shout.

Combat Stress bank account details are account - 00100013, sort code - 60 00 01.

Please let @StBob072 know when you have paid, and she will arrange delivery to you.

Many thanks for supporting this excellent cause.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
The hammer is down, and the auction has now ended. Thank you for your bids, and the entertainment value that came with them.

Trying to untangle the various bids, I've come up with:

Top bidder £12.70 @Just_plain_you
Second highest bidder £9.00 @theoriginalphantom .

If I've got that wrong, please shout.

Combat Stress bank account details are account - 00100013, sort code - 60 00 01.

Please let @StBob072 know when you have paid, and she will arrange delivery to you.

Many thanks for supporting this excellent cause.

Not £23 and £22 respectively?

Maybe I is being particularly fick?

Posts #25 and #27 refer.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually storming the embassy appears to have been less complicated.

It's not complicated, I imagine GRB just thought "**** this shit, I'd rather put my feet up with a glass of something".

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Not £23 and £22 respectively?

Maybe I is being particularly fick?

Posts #25 and #27 refer.
You are right. I was multitasking with a migraine and no brain function. Apologies folks. @StBob072 is right.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
It's not complicated, I imagine GRB just thought "**** this shit, I'd rather put my feet up with a glass of something".
What with a big sewing job, a migraine, lamb to roast, presents to wrap and a lady calling to collect an item I sold, I was just more dim than usual. A bottle of claret may be the answer, unless it's the cause of the migraine of course!

Latest Threads