• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Christmas cards to Helmand

Ive got a mate out in the cuds in Afghanistan and want to send him a Christmas card . But I dont know his number , only his name and regiment .If I address it to Pte T Atkins , Queens own chunderers ,Afghanistan , will it eventually arrive ?
I don't care how long it takes to arrive , I just need him to know that just because he can't stand his round , he hasn't been forgotten .

B

blindfire

They don't celebrate christmas there - its a muslim country :D

(well it is the naafi bar!!)

If yours got through , mine should as well . And if he has to spend six more months in a fly blown dangerous dump like that , he probably needs cheering up . Mind you, he's from Balymena , so he might think he's on the up ! Cheers !

Latest Threads