Christmas Auctions 2012

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
All, you'll have seen that I've started one auction early, due to the location of the kind donor. I have some other nice items, which I plan to start on Tuesday evening (27th November is the first day of Advent, after all) and have them run until 7th December. This should give plenty of time for items to be posted to the winning bidders before Christmas.

If you have anything you'd like me to auction, please contact me via PM or this thread. In the meantime, here's a list of items I'll be auctioning.

- copy of Stumpy's Autobiography
- Mr. Potato Head Pin donated by Ticklishrodent
- Print of a Hawk Trainer donated by Tony Byrne of www.paintandpixels.co.uk
- Spa cosmetics donated by the Modellers at Middle Wallop
- Week in a gite in France donated by Navy
- one of the famous bullet-casing bottle openers
- Bottle of Beer labelled 'Irish Guards Harry Robertshaw The Queen's Birthday Parade June 2009'

Other promised items are coming through, but I'm not listing them until they are in my hot little hands.

Watch this space!

Blesma Missing Link Coin if you want it.

Well that's an option if it's not gonna cost a fortune.
As far as I know, it costs the same as it does in the UK, the last time I sent something recorded delivery from KAF it was only a couple of $ if I recall correctly (it was a couple of years ago now), but it was just a letter.

got a signed copy 0f VOTE FOR CAESAR BY PETER JONES-previously bid on earlier this year so there is a guide price -GRB pm me with address to send back to !!

got a signed copy 0f VOTE FOR CAESAR BY PETER JONES-previously bid on earlier this year so there is a guide price -GRB pm me with address to send back to !!
Many thanks, Oldmanron. Why not hold onto it, and post it to the auction winner? Reduces the risk of postage loss, and saves me some money ;-)

New list!

- copy of Stumpy's Autobiography
- Mr. Potato Head Pin donated by Ticklishrodent
- Print of a Hawk Trainer donated by Tony Byrne of www.paintandpixels.co.uk
- Spa cosmetics donated by the Modellers at Middle Wallop
- Week in a gite in France donated by Navy
- one of the famous bullet-casing bottle openers
- Bottle of Beer labelled 'Irish Guards Harry Robertshaw The Queen's Birthday Parade June 2009'
- cheesy tour zippo
- signed copy of VOTE FOR CAESAR BY PETER JONES
- Blesma Missing Link Coin
-

When there is one, I'll PM you. Thanks for your generous support, you kind, kind person.

I'm about to start the auctions, folks.

Please bear with me as I'm not as speedy or as accurate as YIM. If I make errors I'd be grateful if you let me know by PM, please.

All auctions will end on 7th December at 1900 UK time unless they state otherwise, and will run under our usual auction rules and guidelines. All of them unless they say so include postage within the UK/BFPO.

All proceeds go 100% to Holidays for Heroes.

Thank you for your patience and your generous forthcoming bids ;-)

I've started all the items I have, or which I know where they are. There are a few more promises, which I'll start as soon as I feel confident that they will arrive.

Many thanks for your patience, and for the generous bids which have started already. If anyone has anything they'd like to auction for Holidays for Heroes during the current 'Op Christmas Auction', please feel free to add them to the Forum, using a format cut&pasted from mine, or PM me and I'll do it for you.

If anyone with regular access would like to bump the threads now and again, that would help, as I'm working away from the internet for the next couple of days.

Thank you all!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I've started a couple of new auctions, folks, and there will be more on the way over the next couple of days. I'll be ending those on 14th, which is probably the latest date we can be guaranteed arrival in time for Christmas.

I have a small problem with timing of the auction closures on Friday 7th, in that I need to be elsewhere and otherwise occupied at 1900. Could I please have a volunteer to end the auctions for me? If not, I'll bring the end time forward to 1700 hours, but if I'm going to do that I'll need to do it tomorrow, so bidders don't feel cheated of bidding time.

Thanks
GRB

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
A few new auctions started today folks, with a wide variety of items and price levels now on offer. Hopefully there's something for everyone!

At 1800 I won't be able to edit simultaneously every thread to close every auction which ends today, so they will all be deemed to have ended at 1800 and I'll edit them as quickly as I can without losing accuracy!

Thanks for your support and patience.

GRB

A few new auctions started today folks, with a wide variety of items and price levels now on offer. Hopefully there's something for everyone!

At 1800 I won't be able to edit simultaneously every thread to close every auction which ends today, so they will all be deemed to have ended at 1800 and I'll edit them as quickly as I can without losing accuracy!

Thanks for your support and patience.

GRB
That means 25 minutes until I win the week in a Gite!!!!