Christmas approaches - what will you be getting?

Only for Pagans....You damn heathen. Come now Yule was a great idea to borrow (steal) to convert (pacify) the heathens and bring them into the flock with minimal disruption.
Come to one of our Pagan sacrifices parties. You will welcomed with open arms into our Wicker Man circle. :hungry::excited::muhaha:

Quite taken with the SUUNTO Traverse......so will probably drop some hints in that direction. Normally can't think of anything, or just get it for myself anyway.

Be nice if H&K finally bought the longslide VP9 to the US I'd definately want one of those.

Come to one of our Pagan sacrifices parties. You will welcomed with open arms into our Wicker Man circle. :hungry::excited::muhaha:
You don't want me. I am an American so already pretty heathen according to the developed world. I would set you back. Not to mention we are all fat fecks here, who eat like shite. I would be bad for your cholesterol and my continuous shooting habit will just expose you to unhealthy amounts of lead. I would suggest a Canadian or a Cloggie instead if you are health conscious.

You don't want me. I am an American so already pretty heathen according to the developed world. I would set you back. Not to mention we are all fat fecks here, who eat like shite. I would be bad for your cholesterol and my continuous shooting habit will just expose you to unhealthy amounts of lead. I would suggest a Canadian or a Cloggie instead if you are health conscious.
Mmmmmm, crunchy crackling...

Fat hog roast is a traditional heathen British winter solstice dinner if the archaeological evidence from Durrington Walls is anything to go by. How big an apple can you accommodate? :pig:

Mmmmmm, crunchy crackling...

Fat hog roast is a traditional heathen British winter solstice dinner if the archaeological evidence from Durrington Walls is anything to go by. How big an apple can you accommodate? :pig:
I dunno, but I can at least flavor myself with some decent Bourbon first.

Granted this does sound like a B rated horror film....Redneck vs British Cannibals. Either way you all die in the end. Best go get the 1911 and 12 gauge ready to make it a decent flick...........

I dunno, but I can at least flavor myself with some decent Bourbon first.
Practice your stiff upper lip and @BratMedic might provide some Maker's Mark.
Granted this does sound like a B rated horror film....Redneck vs British Cannibals. Either way you all die in the end. Best go get the 1911 and 12 gauge ready to make it a decent flick...........
Bless. You haven't seen the Wicker Man, have you?

Can handle the Maker’s Mark.

Nope and I just watched a clip and even your cannibels seem polite. Are you sure you want to inflict me upon them?

If you think Brit zombies are polite, you see our northern neighbors, they smother you with that shit. Covered in sickly sweet maple syrup.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
greyfergie The NAAFI Bar 65
old_bloke Travel 16
Blogg The NAAFI Bar 1