Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas 2020 - CANCELLED

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Behaviour in Supermarkets being a prime example.
And there's the kicker, supermarkets operate a virtual free for all policy, even down to the wearing of masks not being enforced (can't blame the staff for that, they aren't paid enough apparently), compare that to bars and restaurants that are socially distanced, wearing of masks enforced (by the same kind of low paid staff that supermarkets employ), rules about walking around uncovered and all drink and food being brought to the table and yet they have to close. If, and I really mean when, Tier 5 kicks in, supermarkets need to sort out a lot of shit, designated days for those who can and can't/won't wear masks ie masks one day, no masks the next, also strictly a "one in, one out" policy enforced by proper security, not the African numpties on their phones all of the time that inhabited my local Sainsburys on Lockdown 1, if you have to queue outside in all weathers, remember it's "for your own well being".

Your attachment has escaped from the Camel Toe thread...
good job its a wish.com recommendation cause they are completely random had it been Amazon I'd have alot of explaining to do about my search history

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

10 Points to Ponder as 2020 draws to a close ...
1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
4. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog.... We had a good laugh.
5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure to fit
6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
7. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
8. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the Backyard. I’m getting tired of the Living Room.
10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank teller with a mask on and ask for money.

Latest Threads