Christine Kelly

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scruff_1, Mar 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

2. Here's a few more Politicos that you wouldn't mind throwing one or two up CLICKY - no double baggers here :lol:

3. That block of headshots at the bottom of your link. Are they the models for the new Fig 11 Tgts or just some random shots to frighten children with?
  4. Nice link. Look at the bloody british ones at the end. :cry:
  5. Never mind Children they frighten me, more chins than a shanghai phone book.

I did like the writers description of our selection though very creative,

"Sandra Osborne (Ayr) could be mistaken on a dark night for darts player Jocky Wilson and Treasury Minister Angela Eagle (not one for the chaps) is looking increasingly like a bloke, dressing in two-piece business suits. "
  6. I was admiring number 7 right up to the point I read that she was a Sinn Fein MP :x However I wouldn't rule out a hate fuck :twisted:
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Sorry love, I didn't quite catch your policy statement, could you say that again uh uh ugh urgh uuurrrrggghhhhh haaaaaaa
  8. Had...
    Unless you're into necro.. urrggghh, never mind, that image will be with me all day now. :pukel:
  9. Don't knock our Mo. she was great.

However . . . .

Saw her today on GMTV and i thought definately worth a surgery with

Julia Goldsworthy MP for Falmouth and Camborne

Or Caroline Flint MP for Don Valley

Don't tell me you wouldn't
  10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

11. The Kelly family are FRENCH!

Underneath all that armour Ned Kelly was wearing a beret, a striped jersey and a generous dollop of eau de cologne?

When he came out of the pub into the hail of police bullets, he was really doing a 'walking against the wind' mime?

The wild colonial boy was actually a maladjusted monsieur with nothing in his pants but a loaf of bread and a tiny sliver of Alsace sausage?

Merde, mate!
  12. She is nothing compared to Ms Blears.

13. Even better; bash her back doors in while dressed as an SAS Trooper and singing The Sash loudly to drown out her screams! :twisted: