Christian fundamentalists. Youve gotta love em.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tazzers, Jan 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently did the Alpha Course at my unit (if I'd actually known what it was about I wouldn't have gone). It was both hilarious and frustrating but also bl00dy scary, some of the course members attempted to justify genocide as "OK if the Holy Spirit inspires you to do it"!

Nutjobs the lot of them.

2. Aren't you feeling just a little bit guilty for posting that? They were really nice to you weren't they? And that's not what the course leaders were saying at all was it. Did you sit with them and eat the food they kindly offerred you? If you can't say anything nice... :oops: :twisted:

3. Is this site for real? I can't believe that this isn't some joke site that's been set up for comedy value.......

Oh, right. It is :roll:

Glad it shows that there are nut jobs coming out with all sorts of twisted sh!t in the name of their chosen religion regardless of which 'god' they follow.

I'm so glad I've been saved by the wonders of Scientology :)

4. I saw something on the gogglebox last night that made me chuckle. A comedian said:
    If it's fair to say that there are 5 major religions in the world with their devotees all convinced that their God is the real one, then obviously they can't all be right. Now when they die they go up to Heaven and there lined up at the gates are these five different Gods, each holding a small cardboard envelope. Imagine the disappointment as they go to their chosen deity and he slowly opens his envelope to reveal the word:

BLUFF.

5. quote "I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!"

SURELY not! Is she taking the piss? Please someone promise me she's not that dim!! 8O

6. That one must be a wah

7. I actually got offered to do that alpha course but didnt go when i heard how quickly they can change you, thank fcuk.
    I am skeptical about a few of these comments ( well all actually ) no one can be that fcukin stupid surely? how long is it before these type of people fly two planes into a big mosque somewhere because "God" the good old chap told them too.

8. hmmmm...don't know about that...the rest of them seem just as deluded!

"Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is." 8O

9. The American Taliban strike again!!!

10. Bigbird, I could make a comment here, but I'll be a gentleman and simply maintain a diplomatic silence... :D

11. if cake is a sin....bring it on :D

12. Bunch of wierdos. I don't recall anything about cannabis in the bible!

13. yeah, why cant I speak monkey? Doesn't seem fair.