Christ on a Bike! Whatever next - The bloody Mantyhose?

BarkingSpider said:
I can safely say without fear of contradition that I've now seen just about everything.
"Have you ever seen a man eat his own head? "Erm, no". "Well then you haven't seen everything, and neither have we."

Not in a million years. For poofs (sorry Padre), ladyboys and losers. Have been know to wear Mrs MSH's tights under my trousers on those long cold night watches though. :)

They just look like over washed leggings. I'll stick to my fishnet tights, thankyou.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Jacob1650 said:
They just look like over washed leggings. I'll stick to my fishnet tights, thankyou.
Indeed.

One can over-dress I find. Fishnets gets air to the parts that need them, while keeping that 'rad' look.

Remind me of them crap ronhill trousers.

FFS, blame the f*cking 80`s revival, cant this kind of thing be legislated against? All the lads in Sheffield already look like Phil f*cking Oakey circa `85 as it is.

Where can one buy them in Africa, and how much do they cost? Academic interest only you understand *ahem*.

Oyibo said:
Where can one buy them in Africa, and how much do they cost? Academic interest only you understand *ahem*.
Lemme know once you find out boet, just you know, see what they look like, yea thats it.

Trouble with Many-hose.... if you let loose a really hard log.... then its fairly obvious...... The difficulty is shaking it out down the trouser legs and out onto the pavement....

If its a really baby-wet one, then it might keep these stench in... but, but if your wearing man size Pampers......................gagaagagaaag!!! :roll: :oops: