• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Christ on a Bike! Whatever next - The bloody Mantyhose?

BarkingSpider said:
I can safely say without fear of contradition that I've now seen just about everything.
"Have you ever seen a man eat his own head? "Erm, no". "Well then you haven't seen everything, and neither have we."

Not in a million years. For poofs (sorry Padre), ladyboys and losers. Have been know to wear Mrs MSH's tights under my trousers on those long cold night watches though. :)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Jacob1650 said:
They just look like over washed leggings. I'll stick to my fishnet tights, thankyou.
Indeed.

One can over-dress I find. Fishnets gets air to the parts that need them, while keeping that 'rad' look.

Trouble with Many-hose.... if you let loose a really hard log.... then its fairly obvious...... The difficulty is shaking it out down the trouser legs and out onto the pavement....

If its a really baby-wet one, then it might keep these stench in... but, but if your wearing man size Pampers......................gagaagagaaag!!! :roll: :oops:

Latest Threads