Christ on a Bike! Whatever next - The bloody Mantyhose?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BarkingSpider, Sep 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They'll be made compulsory once Lord Peter is anointed Great High Chief for Life of the Tribes of the Britons.
  2. Not for me.

I'll stick with stockings ... better ventilation around the crutch.
  3. "Have you ever seen a man eat his own head? "Erm, no". "Well then you haven't seen everything, and neither have we."
  4. Not in a million years. For poofs (sorry Padre), ladyboys and losers. Have been know to wear Mrs MSH's tights under my trousers on those long cold night watches though. :)
  5. They just look like over washed leggings. I'll stick to my fishnet tights, thankyou.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

One can over-dress I find. Fishnets gets air to the parts that need them, while keeping that 'rad' look.
  7. Remind me of them crap ronhill trousers.
  8. Think of the length of swampage you'll get at the bar though!
  9. FFS, blame the f*cking 80`s revival, cant this kind of thing be legislated against? All the lads in Sheffield already look like Phil f*cking Oakey circa `85 as it is.
  10. Where can one buy them in Africa, and how much do they cost? Academic interest only you understand *ahem*.
  11. Lemme know once you find out boet, just you know, see what they look like, yea thats it.
  12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You're just jealous 'cos you don't have the legs for them.... :wink:
  13. Bloody long underwear in different colours and a zillion times the price. I'll stick to union suits thanks very much.

The skirt is more than a bit fruity, IMO. Utilikilts are better.

Linky for that too.
  14. samm1551

samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

More tothe point what woman would go out with a bloke dressed like that?