Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Oddbod, Mar 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can't post it on where he is attempting to impugn the integrity of the army, so it's here.

You ChrisJerkoff are a fukcing small-minded, shltstabber, who cares nothing for the potential of your posts.
    You are a pathetic attention seeking pile of stale sick on the sidewalk of life who can only claim that a dog's loose stool in the gutter is a lower life form.
    I would call you a mong, except for fearing to offend the disabled.
    If you were on fire, I would only pi$$ on you if I could pi$$ petrol.
    You ARE, in fact mentally ill - my guess is five years before the doors of a secure unit have you in their embrace.
    You are truly vile, petty, thoughtless & insane.

Do us all a favour & plug yourself into the mains.

You're a waste of one of your mum & dad's shags.
  2. Hey Oddbod, I know why he grips you, but posting like that just excites him... As is typical with people who write inflammatory posts, he's attention seeking, so it's best to leave him alone & not fan the flames. You'll not change his attitude: he doesn't care about anyone else's opinion & feeds on the anger & frustration that his ill-thought out arguments arouse. Just ignore him as you would any other insignificant creature that meanders into your life... :wink:
  3. Odbod, stop being coy. Do you like the bloke or not?
  4. I, personally, like the bloke, I think he's astute, sexy and fact I am thinking of becoming gay so he can be the first to pop my cherry!

So come on folks lets start a Chris's Fan club for this fabulous guy :wink:
  5. He wouldn't ignore them, he'd take them out side and shoot them..... Service to the community I'd say!

Well said Oddbod!

6. I will join the pro Chris fan club. Don’t know the guy or what he has done but if my time in army has taught we one thing then its always side with the majority when mocking another. I say make him a mod and give him to Beeb to use as a sex toy.
  7. whoops..I have.
  8. Can't we just airmail the mong jiffybags full of dog poo, kippers and other special treats :twisted:
  9. Come on he's a nice guy, leave him alone :twisted:
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Do you have a link ?
  11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I've just read through those pages & laughed myself off the chair !

My thanks to all who contributed, you know who you are, for showing Chrisjohnrandomnumber the way fwd and for making my day. Wish I'd had time to kick in too.

The Ozjerk seems to have a number of psycological problems, I wonder if he's ever considered suicide ?

I really think he should.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. I almost miss him on here.

chrisjohn316, please come back and post on this site. I really miss being told what to do by a member of civpop, hearing your thoughts on soldiers and opinions on everything from spakka sex to Islamic fundementalists. You must have achieved alot in your short life. I do take you seriously, honest......

Heres to you chrisjohn316
  13. Well, it appears someone took a dislike to chrisjerk316s 'free voice' website. It appears to have gone!!

Not Found