• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Chris Vernon and me

E

error_unknown

After a great deal  of heart searching I have come to realise that I haven't so far made a  contribution towards the war effort.
Therefore, I have somewhat sacrificially, decided that upon his return to Blighty, I will provide a warm and ample bosom for one of our fine warriors to rest and recover upon.
I realised that the demand for said bosom would be high so I put the names of all service personnel in a hat (ok I left Richie's out..there are limits) and a guy called Chris Vernon appears to be the lucky chap...someone be a lamb and inform him.
I Thank you   :wink:

Funny how the chicks are all excited about the lads coming home isn't it?   None of us blokes give a monkeys about the 'howlers' coming back on the same plane.  Most of them will just be looking forward to a pie. :D

E

error_unknown

Glad he's being taken care of  :p  
Ok..The next name out of the hat is..............

E

error_unknown

That's a crap picture of him... that's his "What do you expect me to look like..I'm having a war here" image. ::)
He usually looks very smart and cute. ;D
I'm 39 for the second year running so he doesn't look old at all to me ;D
Anyhow he's out of the running apparently- he has a woman ::)
Hey ho  :p

So, it would appear that the in thing is overweight, middle aged, Colnels then ladies?  Well, apparently he's gay.  So you'll have to start another thread.

E

error_unknown

GAY???

Certainly not the case ............. That is just a vicious rumour started by someone that's jealous of the sexual ardour he exudes.

By one who knows! ;)
Oh my word- So sorry about this Christopher dear!  :eek:
We Don't want this thread to provide a headline on the front page of the Sun next week do we!!!  ::)
A change of direction methinks....
errmmm..nice weather for the time of year wouldn't you say?   :p

Latest Threads