Chris Ryans "Strike Back", Sky HD

I've just watched the first two instalments of this. I was awaiting it with some trepidation, but I was pleasantly entertained.

Apart from a few obvious bits of "theatrical licence", and costume errors like his service dress appearing in several different layouts and being scruffy as fuck each time (I'm refering to his No 2's here, not his desert and other rig for the pedants and civilians), I thought it was very well put together and am looking forward to watching the rest of it.

Anyone else?

Book Reviewer
Alec_Lomas said:
Born_Again_Stab said:
I agree, very watchable. Chris Ryan has quite an imagination.
My bold - I'd like to think it was more the team who write under that name :desertsoldier:
See my comments about "Chris Ryan" (the team - the bloke is actually okay - for a Geordie) on the Book thread under "What's the worst book you ever read?" or some such thread. I nominated Greed.

Somebody had clearly written the load of sh!te and given it to him to proof read. He had clearly pointed out to them that this was the jurisdiction of MI6, not MI5 and told them to globally change MI5 to MI6, only for them (no, not "them") not to also globally change the more familiar "Five" to "Six" when referred (frequently) in speech.

Believe me, that was only one small issue. It was dreadful. Strike Back is so-o-o much better and I am happy enough to watch it.