Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Packham's annual attack on grouse shooting

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
When this covid shit is over can we go out for a beer sometime ?

( Before you cnuts start, I know Grown up RAF brat is happily married with lots of Scots in-laws)
Fixed xx
No beer for this callsign. Whisky?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Can you even get Irn Bru in Casterbridge and the surrounding county? Glad about the Port and Lemon, though. Tarts' drink.
I don't know, I've never looked to buy Irn Bru, wherever I have lived.

So long as I can find Oban, Glenmorangie, Veuve Cliquot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec ...

Last edited:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't know, I've never looked to but Irn Bru, wherever I have lived.

So long as I can find Oban, Glenmorangie, Veuve Cliquot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec ...
A GPS is a good bet, although it might be a bit difficult with them French places.

MsG

the moors, as most of our countryside, are the result of massive levels of man made intervention.
Which tallies with a Sunday Times report last week, about re-forestation efforts in Scotland, led by a chap who's rich enough to own more Scots land than does Good Queen Lilliebet herself.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
What the hell has happened to this thread? It used to be a nice little place where people who kill small animals and the occasional accidental beater could unleash a large amount of bile and invective against the arch arrsehole Chris Twatham.

He's still out there dontcherknow, needing a good going over with a belt sander. Less of this jollity and frivolity, please, ladies and gentlemen. :)

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
What the hell has happened to this thread? It used to be a nice little place where people who kill small animals and the occasional accidental beater could unleash a large amount of bile and invective against the arch arrsehole Chris Twatham.

He's still out there dontcherknow, needing a good going over with a belt sander. Less of this jollity and frivolity, please, ladies and gentlemen. :)

Apparently he has the woke behind him which I assume includes BLM, XRW, the BBC, National Trust and old ladies knitting sweaters for otters. But he is always seeking further publicity.

Never underestimate the serious threat posed by a man who owns two Poodles.

Latest Threads