Chris Moyles

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Odinist_and_proud, May 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The radio on the shop floor is permanently on Radio 1. Chris Moyles is currently on, I think the guy is an unfunny fat git, some people agree with me others disagree. What are your opinions?

2. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

He is a t.wat who deserves a slow and lingering crucifiction. Although if this happy event did occur some unwashed pesants would start to worship him.

3. 7.62 to the head, hot poker up his jacksie, head cut off, corpse burned and sent to the bottom of the sea in a double lead lined coffin (just to make sure).

Can't be doing with the waste of rations myself.

4. I think he's quite funny, when he's not ripping in to his own crew.

5. Saviour. Although he was being a c'nt this morning.

6. I think he's great, better than fcuking Wogan or Johnny Vaughan...... The Fat Sue / Ting Tings effort this morning had me laughing out loud.

The only one I hate is that posh bint who reads the sport, anyone know the Rodney she married recently?

7. He is an utter arrsehole, I find him big headed, unfunny and he totally has the face for radio. He is an embarrassment for me as a fellow Yorkshireman; in short he is a prize prick.

I particularly appreciate it when he has been the guest presenter or asked to present a prize at an awards do and his jokes and puns are about as funny as a bacon butty stall in Mecca.

His team on the otherhand are what I believe carry the show.

Breakfast radio - Old Terry Wogan, then change to Radio 1 for Jo Whiley (sorry Jeremy Kyle and his show aimed solely at the Daily Mail readers really makes me want to kill somebody......).

8. He was funny once. I think it was on a Thursday afternoon in June 1999.

9. I personally say bring back Mark and Lard! But Chris Moyles, I never found him funny when he was in the afternoon or once he became the "saviour". The tw@t!

10. Talentless cretin, about as welcome around our place as the discovery of blood at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

11. The mans about as funny as a barb wire durex and ignorant to boot. I wonder when he last saw his knob the fat shite.

12. Its an age thing, anyone over 35 cannot listen to Radio One by law, they are banished to Radio 2 and Jeremy Vine.

I fcuking hate Jo Wiley with a passion, her head is firmly up her ricker and she's a MOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooose to boot - which i'd like to do, right in the chuff. I can't listen to the bint, she has a clacky, dry mouthed voice and she is a music snob - thinking that she's uber trendy because she has found new music tallent - normally shite uni guitar bands with bizzare names like - Jimmys Portacabin Handbags or whatever and raves about them as though her self important opinion counts. I fcuking hate her, she should be lined up on the ranges and used for target pratice - in your own time go on!!! Then she should have her limbs separted with a butchering tool and set on fire whilst we chuck house bricks at her.

But she's not as bad a Sarha Cox.

13. He's a silly fat wanker. I am ashamed to say hes from my city.

c*nt of the highest order.

14. Couldn't agree more.

15. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Agree with the MArk and Lard.

Sorry Cait but I disagree with your Jo Wiley. Radio is for listening to music, not for some fat git to tell everyone how funny he is. At least Jo plays music and knows what she is talking about, she is closest thing you will find to Peel on national radio.