Chris Moyles - Racist

Moyles = Northerner = Racist

or is that over simplifying things

Chubby Brown = Northerner = Racist
Stan Boardman = Northerner = Racist

BNP Membership highest in North of U.K.

Irresponsible comment - he didn't mention that they're a bunch of thieving bastards as well.

I don't give a feck but the Bloke is a sneery fat unfunny northern CNUT

People are way too sensitive nowadays, learn to laugh at yourselves for once! Although i wouldnt put it past Moyles to get all upset if someone said all northerners were jobless, uneducated, racist, fat, wife-beating, scummy, STD-ridden, chips and gravy eating, poverty-stricken, knife-carrying tw@ts - which of course is a fair and completely true comment.

I don't see how he could be accused of racism. Poles are surely white Europeans, just like us.

So an overpaid, unfunny, annoying tw@t, yes. Racist? No.

Flashman07 said:
People are way too sensitive nowadays, learn to laugh at yourselves for once! Although i wouldnt put it past Moyles to get all upset if someone said all northerners were jobless, uneducated, racist, fat, wife-beating, scummy, STD-ridden, chips and gravy eating, poverty-stricken, knife-carrying tw@ts - which of course is a fair and completely true comment.
You forgot inbred.

WalterWarry said:
Flashman07 said:
You forgot inbred.
Im so embarrassed, i dont know how i forgot that :oops:

The man is just a Cnut, plain and simple. Nothing he says is funny at all, bigoted, self righteous, unfunny, fat wnaker. Apart from that he is ok i suppose but i wouldnt cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire. The breakfast show is only funny because of all the rest of the team, they could do it better without him.

Flashman07 said:
I resent that, I'm not fat.

Remember him having a poll(thats not non pc/racist is it?)
Who was the funniest member of the show excluding him obviously knows his limitations.

Whiskey_60 said:
Flashman07 said:
Ah im sorry mate it must be bad enough being northern, i take it back.

Flashman07 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
Flashman07 said:
Go drink your shandy from your half pint glass - southern poof! I'll sit here and watch you whilst stroking my whippet and keeping the other hand on my knife.

Whiskey_60 said:
Flashman07 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
Flashman07 said:
Go drink your shandy from your half pint glass - southern poof! I'll sit here and watch you whilst stroking my whippet and keeping the other hand on my knife.
How dare you! I also drink white wine spritzers!

I wouldn't call him racist. I'd call him a fat, self obssesed, obnoxious, rude, ugly, egotistical waste of skin, who uses his show to promote XBox 360 and his latest book and who is about as funny as terminal cancer.

mick_sterbs said:
Moyles = Northerner = Racist

or is that over simplifying things

Chubby Brown = Northerner = Racist
Stan Boardman = Northerner = Racist

BNP Membership highest in North of U.K.
You forgot Bernard Manning who was probably the worst of the lot......

Southerners = Shandy drinking = poofs.