Chris Moyles - Racist

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WalterWarry, Dec 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Moyles = Northerner = Racist

or is that over simplifying things

Chubby Brown = Northerner = Racist
    Stan Boardman = Northerner = Racist

BNP Membership highest in North of U.K.
  2. Irresponsible comment - he didn't mention that they're a bunch of thieving bastards as well.
  3. I don't give a feck but the Bloke is a sneery fat unfunny northern CNUT
  4. People are way too sensitive nowadays, learn to laugh at yourselves for once! Although i wouldnt put it past Moyles to get all upset if someone said all northerners were jobless, uneducated, racist, fat, wife-beating, scummy, STD-ridden, chips and gravy eating, poverty-stricken, knife-carrying tw@ts - which of course is a fair and completely true comment.
  5. I don't see how he could be accused of racism. Poles are surely white Europeans, just like us.

So an overpaid, unfunny, annoying tw@t, yes. Racist? No.
  6. You forgot inbred.
  7. Im so embarrassed, i dont know how i forgot that :oops:
  8. Couldn't agree more!
  9. best shags i've ever had were off polish prossies, he's quite right. oh, to have that lithe young blonde in hotcats in drawsko pomorskie again.
  10. Quite right. It's xenophobic.
  11. The man is just a Cnut, plain and simple. Nothing he says is funny at all, bigoted, self righteous, unfunny, fat wnaker. Apart from that he is ok i suppose but i wouldnt cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire. The breakfast show is only funny because of all the rest of the team, they could do it better without him.
  12. I resent that, I'm not fat.
  13. Remember him having a poll(thats not non pc/racist is it?)
    Who was the funniest member of the show excluding him obviously knows his limitations.
  14. Ah im sorry mate it must be bad enough being northern, i take it back.