Chris Martin- Cnut

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by IdleAdjt, Jun 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am completely fed up with this over-opinionated bleeding heart liberal cnut. Not only do we have to put up with his holier than thou cr@p over African debt, but in the last week I have also heard snippets of radio news where he has been doing more "good" work:

1. A song with blind ivory tinkler Stevie Wonder at a charity bash in New York for the homeless in said city.

2. Complaining about hoody wearers being vilified by society. Himself, a self-confessed hoody wearer, said that every generation has a fashion that people object to and we shouldn't blame them for the problems in society.

Not only this, but he played at the "One Big No" anti-war concert in March 2003 and was part of Band Aid 20.

Where does this pr1ck get off?

How dare some jumped up little tw@t from leafy East Sussex preach to me about this cruel world.

I wonder how much money he donates out of Gweneth and his fortune?

I also imagine that being such a kind hearted bloke, all Coldplay CDs are free to the homeless and people in Africa. Yeah of course they are.

I consider myself to be mild mannered and open-minded but would love to ram a heafty sized guitar up this cnut arrse whilst he noshes off some aids riddled, debt infested African.

PS. Oh and his music is sooo depressing. If ever a man needed to relieve some of his pent up frustration into a w@nk sock it is this man.

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.
  2. He can't be that bad - one of his close relations is a very senior and highly respected army officer.
  3. Burn the fecker

FS who is he related to then?
  4. Well could you ask that relative to get Martin a good kicking....please
  5. Like the music - not interested in the individual. Ignore him Idle.
  6. Just because one of his kin is in green doesn't excuse his actions. A kicking would be far to good for him. I want to see him really suffer.
  7. He is harmless.
    What I really object to is his bland, dull as dishwater bleatings being represented as the best of British music.
  8. I did like the first album but like you the bloke irriates me something rotten, his wife is even worse, I saw her interviewed and what a stuck up Twat she was, she was on holiday in England and they asked her what she though of our country, and her words were "the Thames smells" I mean come on, yeah it's filth, but never ever have I wandered near the Thames thinkin "ooh that waters kicking up a bit today" dozy Cah.
  9. Appaulingly depressing music, and sh!t lyrics.

Burn him.

10. i agree but could have been summed up in two words ....cock knocker!
  11. Wimp rock for w@nkers.

Like we all give a sh*te just coz he married an A-list celeb. These so called 'rock stars' haven't, and never will have, a fcuking clue about real life....
  12. Fair play, he's bought a Prius and he extensively recycles REM material from 15 years ago. I think it's good to see he's doing his bit for the environment- it might make up for the private jets he's taking around the place. Tw@t.
  13. We should go on a hunt for people that make depressing sh1te music. Take out coldplay, Travis and all those t0ssers in one go.

Cheesy pop forever.
  14. ^ If we do can we start with Radiohead? After all, excrucitatingly sensitive middle-class cnut Thom Yorke spells his name with an "H" for some reason.
  15. I have never heard of this "person"