Chris Geran...Royal Marine Commando ML

"using his extensive knowledge of training and fitness he is able to get the best out of every individual".................I fuckin doubt it old son !

profiting out of blagging shit he hasn't been anywhere near, definitely deserves an outing!

I'm not a walt hunter, in fact frown on it generally

BUT PLEASE BURN THIS CUNT DOWN

Seen these types many times before, turn up at Lympschwitz all muscled up and gobbing off about their athletic capabilities.....Just don't have the mental fortitude to carry their creatine/whey bulged muscles past a couple of cold wet beastings and "first step"

all show no go CUNTS

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Quite a CV. If the OP knows he wrapped basic, then he should receive the Chod stamp of approval

Not a bad CV or tattoo for someone who did a months basic training before wrapping......

I wonder if the Gym had actually wanted or tried to recruit an ex forces bloke and this chancer got the job instead.
I'm sorry but I'm sure that I have been reliably informed that a months basic in the Bootnecks is equivalent to 2 Op Herrick tours in FOBs and CPs

I'm sorry but I'm sure that I have been reliably informed that a months basic in the Bootnecks is equivalent to 2 Op Herrick tours in FOBs and CPs
depends whether its a winter course or summer

I thought walting for the purpose of clunge collecting and monetary gain was OK?
If not I better ditch this Japanese admiral para smock a bit sharpish.

I'm not a walt hunter, in fact frown on it generally

BUT PLEASE BURN THIS CUNT DOWN

Seen these types many times before, turn up at Lympschwitz all muscled up and gobbing off about their athletic capabilities.....Just don't have the mental fortitude to carry their creatine/whey bulged muscles past a couple of cold wet beastings and "first step"

all show no go CUNTS
There can be exceptions to the rule, a lad, (admittedly a former Marine Cadet) rocked up on the gym acquaint whilst on the PRC prior to undertaking what was then the USMC phys test with a dazzling white t shirt on with, and I kid you not, 'born to be a Commando' emblazened all over the front. To say he got some jovial stick was an understatement, he was completely and utterly Corps pissed as soon as he was through the gate thanks to his old man being an ex Royal of some repute, good egg, now topping up his tan with PVI..

If the OP knows he binned after a month, he was a marine recruit, not a commando and certainly not a commando mountain leader.

This is a regular to these hallowed halls doing the outing, not some burnt dripping quim who dropped its knickers to some warry dit!

There can be exceptions to the rule, a lad, (admittedly a former Marine Cadet) rocked up on the gym acquaint whilst on the PRC prior to undertaking what was then the USMC phys test with a dazzling white t shirt on with, and I kid you not, 'born to be a Commando' emblazened all over the front. To say he got some jovial stick was an understatement, he was completely and utterly Corps pissed as soon as he was through the gate thanks to his old man being an ex Royal of some repute, good egg, now topping up his tan with PVI..
And again in English?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)