Chris Geran...Royal Marine Commando ML

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by wet_blobby, Jan 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not a bad CV or tattoo for someone who did a months basic training before wrapping......

Reebok Sports Club

I wonder if the Gym had actually wanted or tried to recruit an ex forces bloke and this chancer got the job instead.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. It's posted in Waltenkommando mate, if you dont want to read it then dont. It aint rocket science is it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. "using his extensive knowledge of training and fitness he is able to get the best out of every individual".................I fuckin doubt it old son !

4. Is there any more room at the inn at Port Stanley 'A' company 2 para

• Like Like x 1
  5. Evidence that he only did a month's basic?????? Sorry, we obviously should take anonymous Internet waltfinder hard mans word for it.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

6. profiting out of blagging shit he hasn't been anywhere near, definitely deserves an outing!

7. I'm not a walt hunter, in fact frown on it generally

BUT PLEASE BURN THIS CUNT DOWN

Seen these types many times before, turn up at Lympschwitz all muscled up and gobbing off about their athletic capabilities.....Just don't have the mental fortitude to carry their creatine/whey bulged muscles past a couple of cold wet beastings and "first step"

all show no go CUNTS

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Quite a CV. If the OP knows he wrapped basic, then he should receive the Chod stamp of approval

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm sorry but I'm sure that I have been reliably informed that a months basic in the Bootnecks is equivalent to 2 Op Herrick tours in FOBs and CPs

• Like Like x 5
  10. depends whether its a winter course or summer

11. I thought walting for the purpose of clunge collecting and monetary gain was OK?
    If not I better ditch this Japanese admiral para smock a bit sharpish.

12. His name is an anagram of Rash Cringe. Just thought you'd like to know.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Clearly, you have too much time on your hands.