Chris Evans Radio 2 Now

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by jack-daniels, Dec 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Ginge is doing a Forces request show from Cyprus with the PWRR.
  2. Still a chopper.
  3. Really, he's out there supporting the guys and gals and that's all you can come up with? I hear he speaks highly of you as well.
  4. At least he's not slagging 'em off like the Jeremy Vine show often does.
  5. Sorry mate I'm very cynical about this kind of thing. The word "ratings" springs to mind; if he was that worried about UKLF he'd either go to Afg / Iraq or have a fund raiser for eg. H4H.

And he's a gwar.
  6. You're more of a Radio 3 bloke though aren't you dear?
  7. Radio 4 at my age.
  8. Might be slightly difficult to do a request show from a shell scrape so I think it's just fine. I don't think he's quite the arrse he used to be.
  9. Evans has arrived in Middle England... just outside Worthing.
  10. Seaside Town... ???? Am I not permitted to mention that fine coastal resort of W o r t h i n g?
  11. Couldn't stand the arrogant ginger whinger before. But since he moved to R2 I never miss a show when I am home. The guy has matured in huge leaps and is proving to be a good guy. Listen to his show ... he is always quick to praise the forces.
  12. Filthter

13. Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive!

The trucker's 'handle' for W o r t h i n g was Seaweed City (another Filther offering) due to pungent rotting mountains of weed that washed up each year... or Costa Geriatrica, due to the desire of London's elderly to come and die in the sun (a veritable Elderly graveyard)... Gawd bless 'em
  14. I thoroughly agree. A month or so back he had Major Mark Lancaster MP on and was asking him about his time in Afghanistan while on his break from parliament.