Chris Evans an Irritating T*at?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Wifey is former chair and secretary of our local WI coven. You do not mess with the WI.
Former Mr. GRB referred to us as the Raffia Mafia!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I seem to remember, sometime in the distant past, attending a talk by the author of a very good book on the Witches International Women's Institute. The talk was most interesting and the book was very good. I think the review may still be around somewhere.

B42T

LE
Holy fuckarama, who is that stupid woman I listened to for about 4 mins this morning on radio 2? fuck me she was warbling on about shite and then some brat was chuntering on about about some story she had written ffs....
I want to hear some music not some crappola grrrrrr
Anyway I switched channel and all was good.
So now tonight I thought ooooh 80s night with Gary Gary fucking Davies, apart from Two Tribes at the start what the fuck 80s was that bellend living in the frigging mongo.
Can we have some new wave etc no its all pop pop pop ffs
Anyway rant over............. tbf I should know better :(

Holy fuckarama, who is that stupid woman I listened to for about 4 mins this morning on radio 2? **** me she was warbling on about shite and then some brat was chuntering on about about some story she had written ffs....
I want to hear some music not some crappola grrrrrr
Anyway I switched channel and all was good.
So now tonight I thought ooooh 80s night with Gary Gary ******* Davies, apart from Two Tribes at the start what the **** 80s was that bellend living in the frigging mongo.
Can we have some new wave etc no its all pop pop pop ffs
Anyway rant over............. tbf I should know better :(
On your second can of Shandy Bass then?

I was intimating that perhaps you were on your way to an alcoholic haze due to the vagueness of your post with regard to R2 presenters name etc etc...
No disrespect intended, just that this IS the NAAFI...

I'm beginning to loathe Zoe Ball and those shrieking,talentless,middle class bastards she has on every morning,c***s the lot of them.

I'm beginning to loathe Zoe Ball and those shrieking,talentless,middle class bastards she has on every morning,c***s the lot of them.
I hate Zoe Ball with a passion, self entitled, talentless fuckwit...The Great Terry Wogan must be spinning in his grave.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm beginning to loathe Zoe Ball and those shrieking, vacuous, brainless,talentless, bastards she has on every morning,c***s the lot of them.
Fixed. No charge.

Always remember Evans crying outside aunties house when Interviewed about Wogan dying (sifting through the wreckage) His falseness was to behold. . . Just summed the bloke up really vile, unfunny irritating man him and his 'Gang' who he drops like a stone when he moves on.
I bet the cunt didn't even go to Chris Sievey's funeral a bloke who gave him a foot up.
Take all your Millions Evans, shite, unfunny patter.
Soild gold cunt, finest.
I claim my £5 pounds.
What a fucking arsehole, wouldn't give you a nod in the desert.
And don't even get me started on Lorraine Kelly, Holden, Ball Cox etc.
How the fuck do people lap this simpering shit up!
John Peel and John Walters (Rip) must be turning in in their graves now thank fuck I don't listen to music no more.
And that I think I'm smart Laverne weren't too cute when Mark E Smith ripped her a new arsehole.
Rant over.
Now speaking of a person that should be lauded Michael Geffory Jones:

Always remember Evans crying outside aunties house when Interviewed about Wogan dying (sifting through the wreckage) His falseness was to behold. . . Just summed the bloke up really vile, unfunny irritating man him and his 'Gang' who he drops like a stone when he moves on.
I bet the **** didn't even go to Chris Sievey's funeral a bloke who gave him a foot up.
Soild gold ****, finest.
I claim my £5 pounds.
What a ******* ********, wouldn't give you a nod in the desert.
How the **** do people lap this simpering shit up!
John Peel and John Walters (Rip) must be turning in in their graves now thank **** I don't listen to music no more.
And that I think I'm smart Laverne weren't too cute when Mark E Smith ripped her a new ********.
Rant over.
I could be totally wrong here but I get the impression that you adore Chris Evans?

I bet the **** didn't even go to Chris Sievey's funeral a bloke who gave him a foot up.
Soild gold ****, finest.
I claim my £5 pounds.
John Peel and John Walters (Rip) must be turning in in their graves now thank **** I don't listen to music no more.
And that I think I'm smart Laverne weren't too cute when Mark E Smith ripped her a new ********.
Rant over.
Go on get it off your chest! ......... Tell us what you really think!

Soild gold ****, finest.
I claim my £5 pounds.
Rant over.
Cheers, Danny Baker. Big fan of your work.*

*Just kidding, you talentless, unfunny waste of skin and organs.

BopBopBop

Old-Salt
Switched Chris Evans off when he started bragging about all the freebees he got and I did like Russ and Johno before he got rid off them.

You sound just like one of his arse licking mates.
I bet you are a hoot too.
Bitter, twisted and stupid is no way to go through life.

They're all, every fecking last one of them, luvvies. If their patter makes the day lighter for some. I was surprised Evans took over from Wogan so well, didn't think he'd crack it as I didn't like his earlier stuff. Don't bother with Ball and occasionally listen to evans on Virgin. None of it important though.

Latest Threads