Chris Evans an Irritating T*at?

No, no and just no !

I woke to what I thought was a dream this morning, I dreamt that Chris Evans was back on R2 as that's the station our alarm is set to wake to. After a few minutes wondering WTF was going on as it was the ginger twat's screechy voice coming from the radio, I realised the current mrs_mush had secretly re-tuned the wireless to the Vigin Radio DAB station. She 'fessed up and admitted that she just couldn't stand ZB any longer and there's no way she's going to listen to the Today programme on R4 (more suicide inducing than Instagram).

Off she went for her shower, whilst I fiddled with the knob and found Lauren Laverne on R6 Music. She's not noticed yet, if LL can just not play any gangsta rap at this hour we might make it through without being rumbled.

I'll give that go in a minute - well, 25 minutes more like, straight after the Radio 2 news/before Jeremy Vine has me feeling the urge to chokethelifeoutofeverysinglelastfeck'n one of his stupid ignorant creepy weirdo phoners-in.
The one that gets to me is that... Left wing Thatcher hating Welsh prat. Vine let's him on every now and then. He even now, blames Thatcher for every woah this Country has had. Never Labour's fault.

Just add, it's not the Welsh that get on my tits, just that one twat who comes from the Valleys.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No, no and just no !

I woke to what I thought was a dream this morning, I dreamt that Chris Evans was back on R2 as that's the station our alarm is set to wake to. After a few minutes wondering WTF was going on as it was the ginger twat's screechy voice coming from the radio, I realised the current mrs_mush had secretly re-tuned the wireless to the Vigin Radio DAB station. She 'fessed up and admitted that she just couldn't stand ZB any longer and there's no way she's going to listen to the Today programme on R4 (more suicide inducing than Instagram).

Off she went for her shower, whilst I fiddled with the knob and found Lauren Laverne on R6 Music. She's not noticed yet, if LL can just not play any gangsta rap at this hour we might make it through without being rumbled.
You fiddled with your knob and found Lauren Laverne?
And Mrs Mush didn’t bat an eye lid. You lucky bugger!

The one that gets to me is that... Left wing Thatcher hating Welsh prat. Vine let's him on every now and then. He even now, blames Thatcher for every woah this Country has had. Never Labour's fault.

Just add, it's not the Welsh that get on my tits, just that one twat who comes from the Valleys.
I know which one you mean,Christ he makes my blood boil.
And it's not Terry Walton.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Tablets and phones, I believe you need to download an app.
It's searchable on Sonos in the radio section. Now favourited and straight into a bit of Van Morrison...so far, so good!

Latest Threads