Chris Evans an Irritating T*at?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Suddenly I'm supposed to be interested in TV for twats? Jog on :-D
I agree about the programme. That's not the point- you were saying he's stopped drinking. The massive sessions on that set, public knowledge at the time, suggest he hasn't. The programme content is irrelevant!

He's still a drunken high voiced shouty tw@t in my opinion.

Interesting to read that Mayo insisted on Jo Whiley being his co-host, given how stilted they sounded together.
He said that if he really had to have a co-host and unfortunately he was absolute against the idea, he'd rather have have a good broadcaster such as Whiley - than a muppet from local radio. (which is where he started ironically) Jo is as lovely as she sounds but I've only met Mayo once very briefly. Apparently he's great to work with.

I always thought Chris Evans was alright.And I didn't mind Mayo and Whiley,although she is more suited to a later time.Her show with John Peel was good,on R1.
Zoe Ball,I agree,is crap.She was rubbish on the R1 breakfast show as well,Kevin Greening carried her till they sacked him.
I like Coxy though,must be a northern thing.

I used to work with someone who went to school with him. Said he was and always would be an absolute w@nker.

Whatever floats your boat I guess
To be fair, there are people I went to school with that would probably tell you I was a stuck up snob. The people I was friends with knew I am common as muck! ;-)

Perception is everything.

What does the twatterazi have to say about the new female radio 2 presenters ?. I have stopped listening to both shows. BBC are not shouting what a success they are so I am guessing fall in audience figures. I am also getting bored with Ken Bruce it all appears to be propped up around Pop Master. Plus record and albums of the week are getting tedious. I would shove that light so far up Brian Adams jacksy it would go out.

I always thought Chris Evans was alright.And I didn't mind Mayo and Whiley,although she is more suited to a later time.Her show with John Peel was good,on R1.
Zoe Ball,I agree,is crap.She was rubbish on the R1 breakfast show as well,Kevin Greening carried her till they sacked him.
I like Coxy though,must be a northern thing.
I caught a live broadcast involving Cox (and I believe I'm repeating this) in the summer: working a live crowd she was really good fun - she loses a lot of that when she's boxed in a studio, and she's not bantering in real time.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer