Chris Evans an Irritating T*at?

Cough..... Evans wasn't the last to be 'Stirring' Ms Pipers porridge.
Laurance Fox has been dipping his wick for the last few years...
You're behind the times.

They split early last year, about the time he released an album, and she sprogged not long back, to some guy whose name I can't recall, IIRC

ISTR he appeared on Evans R2 show to promote it - ironically . . .

You're behind the times.

They split early last year, about the time he released an album, and she sprogged not long back, to some guy whose name I can't recall, IIRC

ISTR he appeared on Evans R2 show to promote it - ironically . . .
Not really, I knew her and LF had separated, but didn't know about A N Other boe.
I suspect it was on this esteemed forum, but has not been mentioned yet. How many folk know, she got all her kit off, full frontal in the Series 'Penny Dreadful's'.

Not really, I knew her and LF had separated, but didn't know about A N Other boe.
I suspect it was on this esteemed forum, but has not been mentioned yet. How many folk know, she got all her kit off, full frontal in the Series 'Penny Dreadful's'.
Body double wasn’t it? Like the scenes in that Call Girl Show she did.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting to read that Mayo insisted on Jo Whiley being his co-host, given how stilted they sounded together.
Like so many people find out too late, Mayo and Whiley are apparently good family friends and thought it would be the same at work.

Like so many people find out too late, Mayo and Whiley are apparently good family friends and thought it would be the same at work.
I know that feeling, when the good pub mate you've sorted out some work for with one of your best clients turns out to be a fucking useless and unreliable fuckwit.

Back to Chris, he lives near to me and I've had the lovely experience of bumping into him around the village. He's a miserable shortarse little cunt.

I know that feeling, when the good pub mate you've sorted out some work for with one of your best clients turns out to be a ******* useless and unreliable fuckwit.

Back to Chris, he lives near to me and I've had the lovely experience of bumping into him around the village. He's a miserable shortarse little ****.

I thought he was 6ft !!!! Ah, you must have been in heels o_O (sorry, - I'm getting my coat!)

It's quite interesting to note that mornings and evenings on R2 are now a complete disaster being "Young Women's Hour" type programmes.
Indeed.Yesterday ( I think) some story on the news about the makers of a medicine increasing the cost per patient per annum to £100k.Cut back to ZB who was moaning "how dreadful it was and something should be done" (not verbatim)
I've never heard a presenter comment aloud on a news item before.

Interesting to read that Mayo insisted on Jo Whiley being his co-host, given how stilted they sounded together.
Somebody commented on here that the thing loosened up somewhat after she got the elbow - I thought so too: my hypothesis is that she felt out of her depth on a flagship show, and came over all stilted and self-conscious*, only being able to relax when there was light at the end of the tunnel.

* By which I mean 'even more so than usual'.

She may well be a real larf in real life, but the radio persona is not one I warm to. Nor the self-consciously 'eclectic' music mixes she is serving up after the 7pm news (just in time for me to get home and hurriedly silence the car radio . . .

I know that feeling, when the good pub mate you've sorted out some work for with one of your best clients turns out to be a ******* useless and unreliable fuckwit.

Back to Chris, he lives near to me and I've had the lovely experience of bumping into him around the village. He's a miserable shortarse little ****.
I know someone who works very closely with him and his family and she reports the exact opposite, doesn't have a bad word to say about him.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I know someone who works very closely with him and his family and she reports the exact opposite, doesn't have a bad word to say about him.
Which is just the sort of thing I was writing about earlier.