Chris Evans an Irritating T*at?

The most annoying thing about Wright, is if you listen to a few shows, is I suspect, he has got musical taste.

He often plays great songs from artist's back catalogues which are never on the repetitive few songs that most of the others play.

He has chosen to be "everyman " and play crap for the glue- sniffers and Spice smokers as well, so he just upsets everyone.

Plus his delusion that he's funny, and the " Serious jockin, Old Woman, Ask Elvis " etc are absolute shite........
Old woman is dead , in real life. The current run of Trump, Vine & McCartney jokes are dire. Most of his show is pre recorded playback shite.

Posted four minutes before 842, ;)
I'm disappointed now.

I don't remember Steve Wright ever having a character that did amusing time-based arithmetic.

I just wanted you to say "It Makes My Blood Boil!!!" and slam the phone down :-(

Middle age and declining testosterone levels?

Bring back Mr Angry!

My 1980s Hero :-D
don't forget the pub singer

I don't imagine the effeminate sounding male hairdresser will be back anytime soon either.
just like the terrorists, he hasn't gone away you know as Alan Carr has many shows of his own, he's an even less funny version of Jervais

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
don't forget the pub singer

just like the terrorists, he hasn't gone away you know as Alan Carr has many shows of his own, he's an even less funny version of Jervais
Oh I thought you meant Paul O'Grady. Still trying to whine his way to fame dressed as a bloke.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh I thought you meant Paul O'Grady. Still trying to whine his way to fame dressed as a bloke.
I assume that is not the left wing, Communistic Labour party loving, Paul O'Grady who was going to definitely leave the UK if Labour did not win the General Election, because the Communists Labour did not win.

I assume that is not the left wing, Communistic Labour party loving, Paul O'Grady who was going to definitely leave the UK if Labour did not win the General Election, because the Communists Labour did not win.
I saw him years ago in the late 90s' when he was doing his Lily Savage act - misogynistic cunt. Saw him out of character in the bar afterwards - still a misogynistic cunt .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I saw him years ago in the late 90s' when he was doing his Lily Savage act - misogynistic ****. Saw him out of character in the bar afterwards - still a whining Scouse misogynistic **** .
Free of charge

Xx