Chris Evans an Irritating T*at?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CptDanjou, Jun 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me or is Radio 2`s Chris Evans becoming an irritating twat ? continuously going on about his collection of Ferrari`s , his country house , his amazing wife and kids , I hope he soon dies and Wogan comes back.

• Like Like x 5
    • Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. So it's not irritating twats per se that bother you, just this particular Evans one?

• Like Like x 1
  3. He`s starting to stand out amongst them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. An odious little Onanist , always was ,always will be

5. Becoming? I think you will find he always has been one!

• Like Like x 6
  6. The best I could say about him is that he's slightly less annoying than Steve Wright.

• Like Like x 1

7. Jeremy Vine is totally annoying, with his whinging and whining problems.

• Like Like x 3
  8. My thought exactly.

9. But not as garrulous.

10. WHY does the bloody BBC give us irritating cnuts as DJs?

Why can't we have people who actually know a little about music and can choose and play good and sometimes different music to the same tired play- lists?

Wogan- smug condescending cnut....

Ken Bruce- boring chuntering cnut....

Steve Shight- unfunny, but thinks he is, cnut....

Chis Fucking- Evans- CNUT....

Jeremy Vine- does he really think his show is informative and anyone gives a rat's arse about the opinions spouted thereon- cnut.....

I want to listen to music not inane wittering, I'm a grown- up, take Radio 1 back from the glue- sniffers and make it a middle of the road pap again, with boy- bands and the populist crap, give us a station that plays GOOD music.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Evans, a ginger onanist with no ability to entertain a 16 year old big jubbly bride! What a loser, typical only child and a gwar to boot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I normally don't mind the Ginger one too much, but I did turn over yesterday as he was going on about all these amazing fast cars being started live on air. Radio is not the best medium to showcase a sports car. But then I assume he is using his own radio show to show off his hobby, which I think is crap and actually pisses more people off. Now if his hobby was something more like shagging, then we may be more interested.

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

A gwar going on about his conquests? No thanks. He is starting to believe his own spiel again and going the way he did on R1, his show is just an extension of his ego! Wont be too long before he self destructs. One can only hope this time it lasts!