Chosen Man Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFC_1992

Old-Salt
Hi so basically last year I failed ADSC and was thinking if the Army was for me I decided to to look at other options, I changed my mind and I really want to join the army again so my Recruiter put me on the Chosen Man Course even though I don't want to join the Rifles, I want to join PWRR firstly I know there will be Icebreakers so I don't want to look like a tit and say I want to join this regiment when I am on a course for the Rifles should I just say I want to join the Rifles, I failed the PT session at ADSC at the point where you do that circuit for 45 minutes I wasn't physical fit and when I got told I failed my confidence hit a low and to be honest I still haven't got much confidence since, I am getting really nervous I just want to know if the Course is physically and mentally more challengeing than ADSC also what fitness activities will I be doing at CM Course will I be doing that 45 minute Circuit? I am going on the 14th Feb - 18th.

Have a read of this thread, Chosen Man - Disco

Could you put some punctuation in there pal? Not trying to be funny but thats really hard to read and understand what your question is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads