Chosen Man Course

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by AFC_1992, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi so basically last year I failed ADSC and was thinking if the Army was for me I decided to to look at other options, I changed my mind and I really want to join the army again so my Recruiter put me on the Chosen Man Course even though I don't want to join the Rifles, I want to join PWRR firstly I know there will be Icebreakers so I don't want to look like a tit and say I want to join this regiment when I am on a course for the Rifles should I just say I want to join the Rifles, I failed the PT session at ADSC at the point where you do that circuit for 45 minutes I wasn't physical fit and when I got told I failed my confidence hit a low and to be honest I still haven't got much confidence since, I am getting really nervous I just want to know if the Course is physically and mentally more challengeing than ADSC also what fitness activities will I be doing at CM Course will I be doing that 45 minute Circuit? I am going on the 14th Feb - 18th.

Have a read of this thread, Chosen Man - Disco

2. Could you put some punctuation in there pal? Not trying to be funny but thats really hard to read and understand what your question is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.