• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

ChopGear roadtests now up... please criticise to fook, boys

Jeremy Clarkson watch out. My sexy sister Shan (please to comment) has completed so far 11 road tests of a catholic selection of cars from Ford Fiesta to BMW 7-Series.

We (Shan and me) can't wait to hear your enlightened, down-to-the-earth advice and reviews.

Chopgear page marked clearly in my site with logo:

For ChopGear movies please visit via my site here, as ChopGear page is designed for java pop-up window, opened with code that I have no idea if will work here.

Jesus Christ!............there,s two of you!!!!
Whats your sister selling........ 8)

Quick question: given that the young lady here is playing on her oriental background in writing with chinese type English grammar, would that actually make her name 'Ring' ?

well, i'm out of the sister buying stakes.... too damn beaucoup....

Does she like party? Does she go boom-boom with soul brother? Go party with me and my friend for 10 dorrar? :twisted:

I give you fifteen dollar,and i go first........Deal?

Latest Threads