choice of enemy

If you had any say in the matter, who would you take on and who would you avoid?
I myself would go for the yanks or the germans,the reason being is that there would be a sort of queensbury rules thingy,now on the other hand I would do my best to avoid those swarthy type chaps in some parts of Africa bedecked with bone necklaces and machetes.fcuking scary.And who would you really like a go at?

I'd like to take on an Army of midgets in lumicolour hi-vis vests.

No one. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Well, maybe the French. If I had to.

Any one who works for a help desk not in the UK!!

Fanbasher said:
Any one who works for a help desk not in the UK!!
Are you sure?!?! That'd be one hell of an Army to take on....there must be millions of 'em!

Point taken - but they are too feckin stupid to do anything but read from a script - so you just tell them to kill themselves ...

wah For most soldiers the desire to walk in the vally of the shadow is not due to bloodlust or suicidal tendancy, but the desire to practice those skills he has spent years learning and refining and to test their individual mettel. bravery is mearly the control of fear.

Fanbasher said:
Point taken - but they are too feckin stupid to do anything but read from a script - so you just tell them to kill themselves ...
I like your thinking

Got to be the peace loving pygmies of Mboto gorge as the perfect anyway.Anyone with anything more advanced than spears will make me think twice.

I would take on the swedish female beach volleyball team armed only with a can of whipped cream and determination.

I would avoid getting drunk near this lot

Anything French, anything German, but then again, we've done that sooo many times it's boring. Albanians mixed with a few Chechens would be fun, before breakfast, but ultimately I'd go for The Mongol Hordes, and yes, there are hordes of them.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Without a doubt it would have to be the over 80 ladies conga team, from St Drippings home for the terminally incontinent.

Failing that, the Dutch army women's Free-style blow-job unit.

Fanbasher said:
After trying pointlessly to explain what, why and who I need to talk to and getting Chimp speak back in something closely akin to but not quite resembling total jibberish I have asked them to 'frick off and die in a horrible fashion' many a time...doesn't seem to work, they are pre programmed to ignore anything the party on the other end says I'm afraid.
:cry:

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
It would have to be a small army of pacifist midget call centre operatorsm whose uniform involves lots of bright colours, and an aversion to loud noises and sharp edges...

tropper66 said:
wah For most soldiers the desire to walk in the vally of the shadow is not due to bloodlust or suicidal tendancy, but the desire to practice those skills he has spent years learning and refining and to test their individual mettel. bravery is mearly the control of fear.
Who the feck is this cnut? Fcuk off, bore.

i'd take on cyclops and his joke of an enterage, but i'd avoud the chinese like the plague ... i like peking duck too much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soldier soldier Infantry 61
Aunty Stella Current Affairs, News and Analysis 7
Y Officers 22