choice of enemy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ordinaryforces, Nov 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you had any say in the matter, who would you take on and who would you avoid?
    I myself would go for the yanks or the germans,the reason being is that there would be a sort of queensbury rules thingy,now on the other hand I would do my best to avoid those swarthy type chaps in some parts of Africa bedecked with bone necklaces and machetes.fcuking scary.And who would you really like a go at?

2. I'd like to take on an Army of midgets in lumicolour hi-vis vests.

3. No one. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Well, maybe the French. If I had to.

4. Any one who works for a help desk not in the UK!!

5. Are you sure?!?! That'd be one hell of an Army to take on....there must be millions of 'em!

6. The feckless wasters that frequent the Job Centre, Post Office queue's on Thursday mornings then the Off Liscense next door.

7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

8. Point taken - but they are too feckin stupid to do anything but read from a script - so you just tell them to kill themselves ...

9. wah For most soldiers the desire to walk in the vally of the shadow is not due to bloodlust or suicidal tendancy, but the desire to practice those skills he has spent years learning and refining and to test their individual mettel. bravery is mearly the control of fear.

10. I like your thinking

11. Got to be the peace loving pygmies of Mboto gorge as the perfect anyway.Anyone with anything more advanced than spears will make me think twice.

12. What about the Swiss? Although I suspect I might need a shedload of crack mountain troops...

13. The Belgians armed with table tennis bats and me with a 50 Cal and endless ammo.

14. I would take on the swedish female beach volleyball team armed only with a can of whipped cream and determination.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I would avoid getting drunk near this lot
    [​IMG][​IMG]

15. Anything French, anything German, but then again, we've done that sooo many times it's boring. Albanians mixed with a few Chechens would be fun, before breakfast, but ultimately I'd go for The Mongol Hordes, and yes, there are hordes of them.