Chocolate...

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by seanbean, Jul 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Now you're making me jealous!!

2. His stuff is nice but there's nicer (and cheaper) stuff out there to be had

3. Well that's true about most things, but you can't get much cheaper than free lol

4. Very true! I tried 99% stuff before and it did not go down well. I tend to stick at 75-86%

5. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Some examples?

6. Hey 5RR, what brand do you normally go for? I like sainsburys own taste the diff 80% - think green & blacks over-rated....

• Like Like x 1
  7. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Agree that green and blocks is over rated - wonder what some of the other high cocco content ones are too

8. Lindt is good but pricey but for me, the JD Gross (may be incorrect spelling) stuff from lidl is quality gear. About the only decent produce sold in lidl! Not had much g&b apart from the butterscotch which isn't bad, but very sweet.

9. Pierre Marcolini of Brussels is the best I've ever had - almost came in my pants!

10. Well that does sound like good chocolate!!! Well worth the trip to Brussels ;)

11. Have you seen this SB?

12. Thanks for that Kirkz - no I hadn't seen it (saw an earlier documentary of his when he was just starting out)