• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Chocolate PeanutButter Cake.

A friends recipie....(she's American so excuse the grammar)
Spike

Chocolate PeanutButter Cake.

whatcha need:

4 eggs
2 cups of sugar
2 teaspoons oil.......i use veggie oil.........plus 1 additional tablespoon for melting chocolate
2 teasoons vanilla
2 cups flour
1 cup milk
1 LARGE chocolate bar (14 - 16oz)
peanut butter.......duh!

Combine the eggs and sugar first, then add the oil, vanilla, milk and flour.
your mix will be watery........that's what it's supposed to be

take your greased cookie sheet (i use the aluminum ones)........pour the goop in it and bake for 25 minutes at a 350(d) temperature

the cake doesn't brown!!!! I use the old toothpick method for determining if it's done. if there is a little bit stuck to the toothpick.........i pull it from the oven.

now the fun parts

You MUST MUST wait until the cake is totally cooled down or your peanutbutter (PB from now on) will melt and it'll be a mess............*trust me*

when it's cooled to room temperature.............spread on the PB..........do it to your liking. I use about 1/2 a medium jar.

This must also sit.........just til the PB gets a little crusty.

with the additional 1 tablespoon of veggie oil....melt your chocolate bar ON LOW HEAT

pour ontop of the PB and gently smooth it all over the top. You don't want to create a swirl pattern.........won't look good when the chocolate hardens again.

You can put it in the fridge to harden the chocolate quicker.

once the chocolate hardens.............cut.......eat..........enjoy.