Chlorine to the Gene Pool

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by coffeewhite1sugar, Mar 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Although it may be rather rude and distasteful of me to say this, BUT...............................

Who in the right mind would think that it would be ok to pour a fuel into a container close to the Naked Flame of an oven.

Ms/Mrs/Miss Hill, how ****ing dumb must you be to carry out that task, without incuring any repercusions.

You are my nomination of this years Darwin Award.

2. And you win the "already been done today,use the ****ing search function" award

3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I was going to say "Done, here http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/179517-darwin-award-safe-handling-fuel-goes-too.html"

But I was beaten to it.

4. If you're not experienced or had no experience of handling fuel how would you know...they didn't teach petrol handling as part of the 'home economics' class whilst i was at school.

it's no different from the fools that use a lighter to read the instructions on a firework

5. Mr_Fingerz

And for some reason the link doesn't work.

But you all get the idea.

6. For the safety of my faith in humanity, please tell me you are ****ing joking?

7. You have faith in humanity?!:shock:

8. Mr_Fingerz

Sadly, he isn't. YTF do you think that the instructions tell you not to use a nekkid flame?

9. I'm afraid not - Bonfire night brings out the nutter in some folks...and some of them give sparklers to children cos they're pretty and sparkly

Many of the burns suffered by younger children are caused by sparklers. "Never give a sparkler to children under five," continued Carol. "They get very hot indeed - six times the temperature that cooking oil can reach - and children's skin is much more sensitive than adults' so burns can be much more severe for them."

10. About a pin head amount. That is now gone.

I've never read the instructions, I didn't think they'd need more instructions other than 'Light here'. Get the **** away from the exploding thing I thought would be common sens- Ah. I see the problem. Common sense ain't that common.

11. She would fail the selection process as she has already added her genes to teh pool and is not dead. The concept of the award was to die before you could currupt the gene pool.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Maybe she'll die anyway. Seems likely and well deserved.

13. No wonder the little ******* grow up thinking it's OK to fill up a petrol container in a kitchen with the stove on. Let 'em get burned by sparklers a few times (and ISTR you never got burned by a ****ing sparkler, just pretty little sparks) and they'll realise it's "stoopid". And never been shown how to handle fuel? FFS, you'll be telling me they need a H&S course to climb a stepladder and put up bunting for the Jubilee next!

14. HHH

HHH LE

A bit like herself, only she is very well done !

15. I was rather disappointed with David Cameron of the Nasty Party joining the grief-whore crowd saying that his 'heart went out ' to the lady.

He would probably have got a lot more credibility with the public by saying "When I heard what the silly cow was doing, I pissed myself laughing like you lot did. I mean, honestly! You are all grown ups. We put big labels on flammable things for a reason. NO, sorry lady. I'm not carrying the can for your idiocy."

Petrol, lit ovens and idiocy don't mix, strike or no strike.
    Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go and fire up the Puffing Billy in the kitchen.