Chiquita: Some great still pictures!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Trip_Wire, Aug 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

(Done with MS Powerpoint)

You have to really appreciate the people who have taken these wondeful pictures and the artistic ability to put them together with the beautiful music.
  2. your on drugs arn't you?

This is ARRSE not "pretty pictures monthly"!

Oh and I say that as a photographer myself.........some of them where shite.
  3. :D Top Stuff, well done to show it :D
  4. Not an ABBA fan...but the pics are very very good
  5. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Sorry old chap! Did you happen to notice the title of this forum? As for the pictures, thats a matter of individual opinion.

"Films, Literature, Music and All Things Artsy"
  6. your quite right......

" all things artsy"........ As for the pictures, thats a matter of individual opinion......

I stand by my first post. That was a lot of over digitised photoshopped shite!!!!!!!

I use digital as well as film, and if you need to "touch up" thats expected but FFS those are so far beyond being touched up their gonna need counciling and therapy!

some of the macro shots were good and the grasshopper shot is an old trick...clean glass is such a usefull tool.

oh and I hate ABBA :D
  7. Agree with the above post, photoshop is for people with no imagination or the 'eye', there's a good photo everywhere, but not everyone can see it!
  8. Thanks Trippy. These are some of the most heartwarming and captivating pictures I've seen in a long time. Inspite of all that is going on around us, the world is still a beautiful place.

Poetry in motion.

Thanks again.