Chippy bastards or what?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by samain11, Jul 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If Scottish and welsh members of team GB are making "personal choices" not to sing the National Anthem, why are they still in the team, fuck the chippy bastards off home I say, this also applies to any English refuseniks. Self-regarding twats. (come to think of it..I am surprised any sweaties got into the "fitba" team at all).

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't believe that any of the GB team served in the Guard Division (Correct me if I'm wrong) so technically, the whole team is a bunch of chippie bastards.

3. That nice Mr Salmond wants the jocks to be refered to as "Scolympians".

4. I fucking hope Murray gets his arse handed to him when he plays tennis then they can all fuck off hope, cunts! The lot of them!

5. According to Channel 4 News last night it's the English Olympic team anyway, so why would they sing a foreign anthem.

Can't have it both ways, you insular bunch of twats.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Well, if it is the English Olympic team the jockroaches and daftodillocks have no business on team, unless they cleaning boots and making tea. Fuckem off out of it. Cunts. (Checks if this is in the NAAFI. It is. Pity).

7. Any chance of a link?

8. As a Scotsman I have said before I am appalled at the attitude of some of my fellow countrymen(persons etc). Yep playing in home internationals I'll support Scotland, but this is Britain, its team GB and the National Anthem is just that. live with it,or yes, go away.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sycophant! ^~

10. Perhaps you would be so kind as to point out the"sweaties" in the GB team.

11. we just dont know the words is all. anyway, isnt it something about a facist regime and no future? it doesnt really seem appropriate.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Red hair,comedy Tamoshanters,call everyone Jimmy,eating deep fried Mars Bar and pizza,constantly drunk and men wearing skirts.

13. fu2

fu2 LE

imagesCAEEX4UZ.jpg
    How sweaties see themselves.
    imagesCAH5LWVO.jpg
    the reality.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Look, lets face it, it's a shite national anthem. It should be Rule Britannia, even the foreigners would sing that with us.

• Like Like x 1