Chippy bastards or what?

If Scottish and welsh members of team GB are making "personal choices" not to sing the National Anthem, why are they still in the team, fuck the chippy bastards off home I say, this also applies to any English refuseniks. Self-regarding twats. (come to think of it..I am surprised any sweaties got into the "fitba" team at all).

I don't believe that any of the GB team served in the Guard Division (Correct me if I'm wrong) so technically, the whole team is a bunch of chippie bastards.

I fucking hope Murray gets his arse handed to him when he plays tennis then they can all fuck off hope, cunts! The lot of them!

If Scottish and welsh members of team GB are making "personal choices" not to sing the National Anthem, why are they still in the team, fuck the chippy bastards off home I say, this also applies to any English refuseniks. Self-regarding twats. (come to think of it..I am surprised any sweaties got into the "fitba" team at all).
According to Channel 4 News last night it's the English Olympic team anyway, so why would they sing a foreign anthem.

Can't have it both ways, you insular bunch of twats.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

According to Channel 4 News last night it's the English Olympic team anyway, so why would they sing a foreign anthem.

Can't have it both ways, you insular bunch of twats.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.
Well, if it is the English Olympic team the jockroaches and daftodillocks have no business on team, unless they cleaning boots and making tea. Fuckem off out of it. Cunts. (Checks if this is in the NAAFI. It is. Pity).

As a Scotsman I have said before I am appalled at the attitude of some of my fellow countrymen(persons etc). Yep playing in home internationals I'll support Scotland, but this is Britain, its team GB and the National Anthem is just that. live with it,or yes, go away.

Sycophant! ^~

Perhaps you would be so kind as to point out the"sweaties" in the GB team.

we just dont know the words is all. anyway, isnt it something about a facist regime and no future? it doesnt really seem appropriate.

Isn't there a line in it about putting the Scots to flight? They can't have enough people to form their own team then
"And with a mighty rush, rebellious Scots to crush."

To be fair, there are some people who don't sing the anthem for superstitious or focus reasons.

What they should do is study the footage and give the tossers who will not sing one warning, "sing or feck off" None of the its my choice, if you want to stay in the team sing like fuck you cunts!!

Who cares which of the team sing the anthem and which don't? We're not North Korea are we?

Isn't there a line in it about putting the Scots to flight? They can't have enough people to form their own team then
Not really. Is what added by music hall performers after the last rebellion. It's not part of the proper anthem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lfc2001 Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment 8
X The Intelligence Cell 14
owee OTC and ACF 0