Chinook over North Wales.

OK Who was it? :wtf:

Own up! :threaten:

Very low over Wrexham this afternoon...nearly caused the TW*T in front of me to have an accident when he thought the best way of observing it was to nearly stop in the right lane of the A483....whilst doing 80mph......... :omfg:

Nice bit of kit mind........ :wink:

datumhead said:

Very low over Wrexham this afternoon...nearly caused the TW*T in front of me to have an accident when he thought the best way of observing it was to nearly stop in the right lane of the A483....whilst doing 80mph......... :omfg:

Ring RAF Valley Air Traffic Control if you have a complaint. They are OBLIGED to take the complaint even if the Chinook wasn't operating anywhere near them.

Never trust any aircraft that can have a mid-air colision with itself...

the_matelot said:
datumhead said:

Ring RAF Valley Air Traffic Control if you have a complaint. They are OBLIGED to take the complaint even if the Chinook wasn't operating anywhere near them.

Cant see the RAF doing anything about the driver of a pimped up shitroen twato :D

('cept ask for spin)

Gotta love rubber-neckers... obviously you have excellent reflexes as evidenced that your in enough of one piece to type this Datumhead. :D

For the record... best way to know a shithook is safe to fly on is when the first man up the ramp busts his butt on hydraulic fluid, long as it's still leaking then the bird is controllable. ;)

Khyros said:
Gotta love rubber-neckers... obviously you have excellent reflexes as evidenced that your in enough of one piece to type this Datumhead. :D

For the record... best way to know a shithook is safe to fly on is when the first man up the ramp busts his butt on hydraulic fluid, long as it's still leaking then the bird is controllable. ;)
:D An excellent start to my day