Chinny caught in bed with his mum!!

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Ronnie8781, Mar 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes its true folks, we all heard the rumours now it has been confirmed. Photos to follow. Wait out.

2. He won't be happy when he reads this!!

Infact I am willing to bet he attempts to chop off your balls!!

3. I miss sapper humour and none of my civi mates get it ):

4. If its not bloody german tramps Chinny its your family!!!

5. i did not know that HE was from lincolnshire :lol: :lol:

common practice round this area. 8O 8O

6. Oh and rumour has it after a dining out night people awoke at a house to find Chinnys mouth inches away from another mans crutch!! Can you confirm that you witnessed this Knocker??

7. i really must take the 5th ammendment on this lads, however he was the one telling us all how BIG it was. 8O 8O

8. i am so glad i haven't got a clue as to what you are on about, it stops me getting in the sh1t.

Sparky

9. Sorry to break this all up lads, but Ronnies a bit dislexic! It was HIS MUM who I was caught in bed with!!!! It was obviously so traumatic, he has blanked it all out of his tiny mind!!! lol
    If I remember correctly, his dad was holding the camera!!! I would have asked Ron to hold it, but his hand is all week and crippled after he stabbed himself in the arm with a leathermans!!! lol
    Ronnie, all you had to do was tell the Tp Sgt that you couldn't hack it in the C3S Tp and he would have gladly sent you to the ration store for a break! But you do insist on doing things the hard way mate!

NB

10. being ex-tankies surely you all went through each others mothers. :oops:

i know how you tankies like to keep everything nice & close knit :D :D

11. Oh dear I think there is a bit of tank envy going on here!! you are jelous that we had something to keep us warm and dry while you were wet and cold!!

12. fella you ain't seen the SIZE of me i was always warm on scheme (plenty of insulation). :wink: :lol:

13. I had heard that Ron the Jeremy Beadle hand had contracted aids from the Cyral Sneer want to be! Is it true I alway knew chinney was a bit strange! Woof woof

14. Cyril Sneer wanna be?? who is that chinney?

ron has got a jeremy beadle hand!!! hahahaah it's all true!!

15. Just spoke to Jermey beadle and he is moving today but it can't take long to pick up a sleeping bag and cardboard box can it??