Chink birds?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by duckiciao, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Hell yes!

2. through beer goggles

3. No, nope, not ever, non

4. In the interest of PC, do you prefer asian guys?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im currently chatting this rather lovely chinese exchange student up (evil fcuker me), and im just wondering who else has a thing for those of the asian persuasion.
  2. I do. They are the kinkiest birds anyone can ever bed. They can suck a mean dick, are not averse to experimentation, will do absolutely anything just to please you and they have also been known to be open to threesomes with the least amount of persuasion.

Did I mention they can suck a mean dick?
  3. Thai, Korean and Japanese yes, Chinese no.
  4. This doesnt include ladyboys you know ;)
  5. duckiciao said

You would know, won't you?

6. Faggot
  7. Chinks just don't do it for me!
  8. Perv.
  9. Yep, I know what you mean. Japanese, chinese but especially Korean definitely do it on loads of levels but could ultimately be no more than a protected shag for me. Having children with them is not an option. I had a black OC once. He married and had children with a Chinese woman. It was a perfect 50:50 split. Some of their hair (the chinese bit) was very manageable but was interspersed with hefty tufts of Dad's version. Judging by the look of them they had long given up any further attempts at combing it and whenever he brought them into work they just sat silently in his office looking two minutes short of a suicide attempt. Adults can be selfish c#nts sometimes.. 'I love you darling'. 'I love you too.... 'Shall we make a freak tonight?' 'Definitely'

edited loads of times trying to get the uncensored version of 'c#nts' past the filter. How is it done? :)
  10. I'm not entirely sure, though I did have a bit of a thing for Ling....
  11. Stained_Eligius, tell that to Tiger Woods.
  12. He was lucky
  13. Sure he was. Blame it on the victim, huh?
  14. Nope, as I said - blame the parents. Got anything to add to the thread?

Edit: I see you already had. My apologies.